PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwgm2012

jwgm2012 Geaux Saints!

Awesome! That's our plan now too. I was considering changing everything around because I didn't want to be in such a crowded place, but now that I know it's sort of contained to a certain area - we're definitely keeping with the plan! Although if Nick Jonas is present, I may just oogle him for a few seconds too! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luv2boys

luv2boys DVC Boardwalk Villas

How difficult will it be to get a locker?

4. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

We are going to HS after nap :) but AK for the AM bc our first night is AKL ;)

5. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

My initial thought was - two kid under 5, no way. but with the trip already planned, I would go and take things very slow.

What about taking a babysitter? A friend's teen or something. My sister went once in high school as a mother's helper. Free trip to Disney World and she got time in the evenings to do her own thing. Just a thought.

6. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

I've been following him and @SOTMKblog. Their conversations are hysterical.

Plus you can ask him questions on the spot. Turns out there's a jalapeƱo cocktail at WL I want to try.

7. jwgm2012

jwgm2012 Geaux Saints!

For anyone interested, I'll be releasing a 7:50 dinner ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for Monday, Dec. 3rd for two people. Not sure that would be in high demand given it's a Monday and there seem to be a few times open already but just wanted to share.

8. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue I solemnly swear that I am up to no good<br><font

Can you please add our resorts to our dates? We've finally booked them!

Dec.14th-15th: Art of Animation
    Dec. 15th-22nd: Cruising on the Fantasy
    Dec. 22nd-24th: Fort Wilderness Cabins

We will be attending MVMCP on 12/14. We are celebrating dd(18)'s high school graduation, dd(22)'s college graduation, and my birthday (which happens to be on 12/23). I just love being at WDW for my birthday and Christmas! So magical!pixiedust:

9. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

Am I the only one who goes into Disney shutdown after a trip. No scrapbooks. No boards. I just focus on whatever I ignored leading up to the trip and try not to think about Disney at all for about a month. Then I start planning.

Of course, it might be different this time if I book a BB.

You know, DSis keeps suggesting we should make a surprise trip in Oct. But I'm out of airline points and there's just not room in the budget. So of course she started talking about last-minute fare discounts and whether we could travel on two days notice. (My inner planner just cringed.) But I found myself saying, "If we did it, we would have to go later than our usual time so that our APs didn't expire mid-trip next year." That would mean early Nov. Its still outside the budget. but If my in-laws cancel; I am going to be in so much trouble. ;)

10. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

You can see the fake snow at Osborne Lights.

11. EeyoreJen

EeyoreJen Mouseketeer

Maybe for me and my daughter by everyone else is just going once...have to have a think and do some comparisons :)

12. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

This may be a silly question, but wouldn't it be cold to be walking around WDW in PJs in December?

I kinda wanna wait to book my next trip until I hear when she'll be going/running a roll call, because this has been such a good experience!

You should check out http://wdwprepschool.com/8-ways-to-...world-trip/?awt_l=7NPzw&awt_m=3h3yeC52EXVV1pv

13. luv2boys

14. luv2boys

I meant to sleep in for family LOL

15. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Ok, so after an hour of trying to convince myself I could switch to WL, I decided to stay at CSR and keep the preferred room. I made the last payment. NOBODY LET ME CHANGE!!

16. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

I know! It just wouldn't be the same with someone else! I think she said when her next trip is, but that someone had already started a roll call. Maybe October?

17. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

18. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

Here's me peer pressuring you! pressure pressure pressure :lmao:

WL is my fav! But to be fair, I have not stayed at CSR.

19. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Oh I have no doubt WL is better than CSR, especially at Christmas. I just cant make the numbers work. I have deluxe dreams on a value budget. LOL I am staying at WL next trip, unless I win the lottery and then it will be 1 week at Yacht Club CL and 1 week at CR TPV. Not that I have thought about it or anything. :upsidedow

20. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

Only two weeks if you win the lotto?

21. sokerfrog

sokerfrog Mouseketeer

We went once on a parade taping day and didn't notice much of a difference either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.