PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

disneystore.com

If they don't have them yet, they ought to soon. I also have seen them in the past at Target.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. M&MGirl1

M&MGirl1 Mouseketeer

Oh good, I'm not the only one who has to do that in order to get anything constructive done at work :lmao: I've been working on a project all morning and thinking to myself the whole time how I'd much rather be checking out our roll call!

I just got an email from UPS that the thermal shirts I ordered from the Disney Store have been delivered and ALL I want to do is go home and see if they fit. Why, oh why do we actually have to work while we're at work??? :rotfl:

And is it wrong that I just want Halloween and Thanksgiving over and done with already so I can run around singing Christmas songs at the top of my lungs because I'm so freaking happy I'm going to DISNEY WORLD?

4. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing!! I actually requested Casitas 3 to be near the bus stop, which I know kinda defeats the whole purpose of being in preferred. If I could guarantee Casitas 4 somehow, I would do that. I think I will call and drop it and just request Casitas and take my chances.

5. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

I think discounts were released today for the Jan/Feb crowd. Plus everyone that couldn't make changes yesterday.

6. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

Post #3 on the first page of this thread is updated with new FEATURES!!

Go check it out to read up on:

taaren

and

DisneyDreamerMN

We are down to the final 3 features, so if you would like to participate (looking at all our latest Roll Callers) then send me a PM. :thumbsup2 Can someone let me know if you google doc I created (link in post 3) works? I haven't heard anyone mention it, so I am just curious.

THANKS!

7. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Oh no!! You know that package is just sitting there waiting for you to get home. Darn work!!

Nope, not wrong at all. I normally love October--beautiful weather, football, changing leaves. This year I just want it to be over!! It's such a long month. November seems much shorter and we get a couple days off for Thanksgiving, so it doesn't seem so bad.

8. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

Ain't that the truth. So before we know it, it's December. And then before we know it, the holidays will all be over and we will be lamenting that it is January. sob sob. haha

9. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

It works and is very cool!! You are the best roll call thread organizer!! :goodvibes

10. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

And then you start scrapbooking your trip and planning the next one. :thumbsup2

11. M&MGirl1

M&MGirl1 Mouseketeer

Yes, exactly! At least once January hits and we're all back from our trips we can start planning new ones. It's this sitting here with 99% of the planning done and all of the WAITING left before that's terrible!

12. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Taaren---I think you are on a cruise right now, so hope you are having fun!! Love the pic. I didnt know they did Castle Lights on Sleeping Beauty's Castle too. How fun to get the same picture this year.

Julie---Hope you get to update that to staying at WL the whole trip!!! I didn't realize you dont have kids, so really the split stay might not be too bad and you get to enjoy two different resorts. But WL is so pretty at Christmas. I am trying to be satisfied with eating at WCC. :rotfl2:

13. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

The only trip I will be planning is a trip to Gatlinburg with my in-laws in March. :sad:

14. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

Amen and Amen!

15. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Unless we book a bb offer and are planning again! :crazy2:

16. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

It's Jamie, but maybe Julie could be my Disney alternative name. Code name: Julie :lmao:

I actually just got the final go ahead from DH to book WL for the week so I am gathering all my documents and will be calling!!

17. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

taaren - you'll be the opposite of us at DL; we kept getting turned around thinking of WDW ;)
    Love the photo in front of SB castle!

DisneydreamerMN - POFQ is a new resort for us this Dec too. Looking forward to trying something different :-)

18. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

Yes, it works, and now I have something to do for the last 2 hours of this conference call. :rotfl2:

19. mom2travel

mom2travel DIS Veteran

Quick! Call now!!!! Before something happens to stop you! LOL

20. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Sorry!!!!! Jamie. I was too lazy to type out your disname and then I get your real name wrong. :confused3 Oh well, Woo-hoo to WL for the whole week. Call now before he changes his mind. :rotfl:

21. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

agreed! pixiedust: that you arent on hold at all! :cool1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.