PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

YAY!!!! We haven't been there, but I am looking forward to it. :cool1:

Welcome!!!! We will be at CSR on those same dates! :goodvibes Did you book a preferred room? I did, but am still debating changing it to regular.

Boo. You mean it's not just opening for us?? :lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

I have to give myself incentives, like get x,y and z done and then you can check the dis. So then I get x done and I think, oh I'll just get on for a second. :rotfl2: I have a 3 hour conference call this morning that I have to listen to, but not really participate in, so I am guessing I will be on here a lot. :)

4. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

Yep. I'm gonna have to start doing that .... looks like a warzone, only thing missing is a ruddy great tank in my front room!

Result! :woohoo:

5. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

:eek: <<< imagine that REALLY big

I just logged onto the Disney site and I only have 58 days! *thud* <hits the floor>

6. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

If you have a Chase Freedom card, they have a 5% cash back bonus this weekend on hotel, on up to $1500 of purchases (1% cash back after that). I called Chase, and they said Disney vacation packages are eligible for the 5% promo.

7. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Deep breath!!! But yeah 58 days sounds really close!! :) 66 days here.

8. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

THanks for the info but I don't have a Chase card. I try not to have any credit cards (I treat them like free money then cry when I get the bill :lmao: ) so I'm a cash dealer. I wonder if VISA are doing any deals on GC's :scratchin

9. PhoenixStrength

PhoenixStrength Waiting for my fairytale!

I'm checking into POP on Nov 29th too! You will LOVE being at WDW during Christmas time, it's even more magical. Good luck with the surprise trip :goodvibes How are you telling them?

10. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

It does!

Ok, so lets do a run down on what I have done so far for the trip ....

Bought a travel size bar of soap .... then promptly used it cuz it was sooooo cute, I just couldn't resist :rotfl:

Found a travel pack of wipes in my cupboard - score!

Bought my sneakers, wore them yesterday to start breaking them in and admired them constantly as I walked passed anything reflective.

Ummmmm ..... thats it! Woah. Looks like I'll be doing my normal and running round grabbing what I need 2 days before we leave. I love the pressure :teeth:

11. BDL

BDL DIS Veteran

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laughing: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

The funniest part is, I didn't see the last part until AFTER I was done straight-arm clapping about the news. But that is still awesome news.

Also, this morning, I turned on my little Christmas countdown clock. 75 days 14 hrs and 22 min, in case anyone was wondering.

12. PhoenixStrength

PhoenixStrength Waiting for my fairytale!

13. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

LOL. I have bought a lot of shirts.

14. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

Good morning everyone!!

I am home today, feeling a little under the weather and it's not me to stay in bed and rest when I am sick. :)

So I was able to check pricing again last night to see the difference in cost to switch to a full stay at WL instead of a split stay with POFQ. I told DH and then he was heistant. We discussed it the night before and he was all for the change. Arg! Just want to have set plans in mind:). I think today I will list out the weeks schedule for him with both plans in mind. Hoping that will make him decide.

15. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

*snorts in a very unladylike way* :lmao:

16. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Lesson learned--when you get the okay, you don't ask again!! LOL

17. Mom2Cody06

Mom2Cody06 DIS Veteran

Total bonus!! We have an early ADR at Askershus and dinner at Via Napoli for CP! I am beyond excited.

18. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

Hey!! They are really cute shirts. :rotfl: And I might have bought 2 pairs of pajama pants when I bought the WS shirts. They came yesterday and are really cute and soft. :)

19. Mom2Cody06

Mom2Cody06 DIS Veteran

Lots of anniversary trips! Welcome! DH an I will celebrate 10 years in the world on 12/7!!!!

20. DisneyDreamerMN

DisneyDreamerMN DIS Veteran

You are so right! But I hate when it's something that I decide rather than what WE want. I always feel guilty.

21. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

You are a much nicer person than me. :rotfl2: Play up the convenience of staying in one place versus packing up again and moving for a split stay. (I know it's really not that bad, but hopefully he doesnt know that.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.