Part of the Ship, Part of the Crew: A CBR Christmas Adventure for 2 plus 2-New 1-9!

Ah, Blake's Mickey french toast is adorable! How sweet of him to do that!

Great countdown chain -- I am glad you decided to make him one. :laughing:

I am clueless about the trivia...are you going to tell us the answer?

I'm joining in; read through your last (engagement) TR and enjoyed it - looking forward to another trip myself so it's nice to have PTRs and TRs to look forward to as well!

We love our Keurig around these parts, and I'd love it if my DBF would be into WDW enough to make a countdown chain. Lucky girl! :)
Thanks for joining in!! :goodvibes
Oh how we love our Keurig! We've had it for 4 years and miss it every time we go out of town (except to my parents cause they have one too! ;) )

I just felt bad that he had NEVER made a chain before! He gets excited when we come home from work every day and read the trivia and like I said he's getting too good! :thumbsup2

Ah, Blake's Mickey french toast is adorable! How sweet of him to do that!

Great countdown chain -- I am glad you decided to make him one. :laughing:

I am clueless about the trivia...are you going to tell us the answer?
It is cute isn't it!? I think he was more excited making it because he knew I was going to post it "for all my Disney friends to see" :rotfl:

He knows me too well! I am going to tell you the answer! :goodvibes

Ok I will make some guesses :)
Epcot ~ Biergarten
Resorts ~ Cape May, Boma, California Grill, Ohana
Any close?

Ok I will make some guesses :)
Epcot ~ Biergarten
Resorts ~ Cape May, Boma, California Grill, Ohana
Any close?
Some good guesses there! You have 2 right! And I'll give you another hint, we wanted Cali Grill, but decided to try it on our honeymoon and not just yet because there's another 2 credit ADR that we wanted to do instead! :goodvibes

Let's seeeee....hmmmm. I love guessing games.

I'm going to say Kona Cafe, Cape May Cafe, The Wave and Boma.

For your Epcot ADR I am going to guess...............Hmmm. This one is tough for me, Rose & Crown Pub because that is where I'd want to eat. :laughing:

I have no idea what the answer is to your trivia but I'm going to guess somewhere in Tomorrowland.

Let's seeeee....hmmmm. I love guessing games.

I'm going to say Kona Cafe, Cape May Cafe, The Wave and Boma.

For your Epcot ADR I am going to guess...............Hmmm. This one is tough for me, Rose & Crown Pub because that is where I'd want to eat. :laughing:

I have no idea what the answer is to your trivia but I'm going to guess somewhere in Tomorrowland.

Good guesses LL! You have 2 right as well! One of our ADR's are a 2 credit signature restaurant ;)

LOVE that your baby is a sweet potato right now! :rotfl: Such a cute ticker!

Update on the guesses for our ADR's!

So far we have:

Biergarten
Cape May
Boma
California Grill
Ohana
Kona Cafe
The Wave
Rose and Crown

I'll give you some more hints, cause we need some more guesses here!!

We have 2 ADR's in Downtown Disney
From the Above Guesses: 3 are Correct

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Good guesses LL! You have 2 right as well! One of our ADR's are a 2 credit signature restaurant ;)

LOVE that your baby is a sweet potato right now! :rotfl: Such a cute ticker!
I missed the 2 credit clue, I was thinking you usually stuck to 1 credits.

Yes, it's a little sweet potato, it's very cute. I love Mondays now because that is when my ticker changes and I get email updates about the baby's development. :goodvibes

Update on the guesses for our ADR's!

So far we have:

Biergarten
Cape May
Boma
California Grill
Ohana
Kona Cafe
The Wave
Rose and Crown

I'll give you some more hints, cause we need some more guesses here!!

We have 2 ADR's in Downtown Disney
From the Above Guesses: 3 are Correct

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Wait...how many ADRs do you have total? I'm digging out my piece of paper and pen....:rotfl2:

Okay I'm going with....

Boma
Hollywood Brown Derby - because you loved it so much last year
Cape May
Grand Floridian Cafe
Les Chefs
Raglan Road
Fulton's
Yak & Yeti
Saana

I missed the 2 credit clue, I was thinking you usually stuck to 1 credits.

Yes, it's a little sweet potato, it's very cute. I love Mondays now because that is when my ticker changes and I get email updates about the baby's development. :goodvibes

Wait...how many ADRs do you have total? I'm digging out my piece of paper and pen....:rotfl2:

Okay I'm going with....

Boma
Hollywood Brown Derby - because you loved it so much last year
Cape May
Grand Floridian Cafe
Les Chefs
Raglan Road
Fulton's
Yak & Yeti
Saana

Ah, now we are getting closer! Love that you pulled out the paper and pen :rotfl: ;)

You have 3 right!

Okay. I have no clue really but this is my next round of guesses.

Biergarten
Cape May
Kona
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Captains Grille
Raglan Road
Fulton's
Brown Derby
Tusker House

Okay. I have no clue really but this is my next round of guesses.

Biergarten
Cape May
Kona
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Captains Grille
Raglan Road
Fulton's
Brown Derby
Tusker House

I think 3 is your number LL! I will save your sanity and post our ADR's tonight :goodvibes

I was going to update the ADR's tonight, but alas I got sucked into the Biggest Loser. So I'll update tomorrow!

But, the answer to the last trivia question...Where in WDW can you hear the phrase, "did you remember to turn off those robots" is Test Track!

So proud Blake got it right! It's in the section where you are going through the hot and cold sequences and the last one is the robots, spraying "acid" or something to that degree on you.

47 days to go!!

Tonight's trivia question is..."Which attraction can be found at all 5 Magic Kingdom locations throughout the world?"

Answer....find out tomorrow night! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter