We have a 2BR at BW from 7/29 thru 8/2 but had to drop back to a 1 BR from 8/3 thru 8/6 because the 2 BR was not available. Since then, we have added a guest, which brings us up to 2 adults, 3 juniors, and an infant in the crib. We can't all stay in the 1BR, so we have several options and waitlists ongoing. 8/4 and 8/5 came thru and so we are hoping that (at the very least) 8/3 will also come thru. If neither date is available, DH or I will pick up an inexpensive room off property for the night to meet room occupancy requirements. Here's what we have so far: 2BR from 7/29 thru 8/2 1BR on 8/3 2 BR on 8/4 and 8/5 1 BR on 8/6 (our 27th anniversary, so I really don't want to split up on that night!) We fly home on the morning of 8/7. We are on multiple waitlists: one for the 2BR for 8/3 and 8/6...... a 1 BR on 8/3 and 8/6 for the extra person(s)...... and a Beach Club 2 BR for a block of dates from 8/3 thru 8/6. I can't even buy the rooms on cash from CRO. BWV is currently booked. I praying for some pixie dust with the Rooms Controller that we can keep the same 1 BR for the entire time. I will make a special request before our arrival, based on the problems of moving with an infant. Sooooo...... if anybody is planning on giving up a 2 BR at BW for 8/3 and/or 8/6, please PM me. I'll take 'em! (..... and please sprinkle some pixie dust in my direction.....) Updated 7/2.... We got 8/3 !!!! All we need is 8/6 now.....!