Part of our waitlist came thru ....updated.... getting better!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Claudia1, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Claudia1

Claudia1 <a href=" DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Aug 18, 1999
    We have a 2BR at BW from 7/29 thru 8/2 but had to drop back to a 1 BR from 8/3 thru 8/6 because the 2 BR was not available. Since then, we have added a guest, which brings us up to 2 adults, 3 juniors, and an infant in the crib. We can't all stay in the 1BR, so we have several options and waitlists ongoing.

8/4 and 8/5 came thru and so we are hoping that (at the very least) 8/3 will also come thru. If neither date is available, DH or I will pick up an inexpensive room off property for the night to meet room occupancy requirements.

Here's what we have so far:
    2BR from 7/29 thru 8/2
    1BR on 8/3
    2 BR on 8/4 and 8/5
    1 BR on 8/6 (our 27th anniversary, so I really don't want to split up on that night!)
    We fly home on the morning of 8/7.

We are on multiple waitlists: one for the 2BR for 8/3 and 8/6...... a 1 BR on 8/3 and 8/6 for the extra person(s)...... and a Beach Club 2 BR for a block of dates from 8/3 thru 8/6. I can't even buy the rooms on cash from CRO. BWV is currently booked.

I praying for some pixie dust with the Rooms Controller that we can keep the same 1 BR for the entire time. I will make a special request before our arrival, based on the problems of moving with an infant.

Sooooo...... if anybody is planning on giving up a 2 BR at BW for 8/3 and/or 8/6, please PM me. I'll take 'em!

(..... and please sprinkle some pixie dust in my direction.....)

Updated 7/2.... We got 8/3 !!!! All we need is 8/6 now.....!
  2. yesdisneyfool

yesdisneyfool <font color=blue>I won't grow up!<br><font color=r

Aug 2, 2001
    I am sending some Pixie Dust your way. Good Luck.
  3. joepoe

joepoe DVC BWV 98 OKW 02

May 15, 2001
    At around 30 days, the wait lists tend to open up. Good luck!
  4. JimC

JimC DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Dec 12, 2002
    If you are flexible in your location try a 2 bdrm waitlist at the other DVC resorts for the entrie stay. OKW is usually a good bet.