PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

M&MGirl1 said:
Ok, now that I officially have less than 2 weeks left before we leave I'm starting to panic. I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it in :scared1:

Almost NONE of our trip docs have been printed out for the trip binder.
I have NO CLUE what to pack because I don't know how hot or cold it will be. I need to go to Target and get gift cards and sunscreen. I need to work out a few kinks in our touring plans and print those out. I need to call the cc company and my bank and warn them we're going on vacation so they don't freeze my cards. I have a mountain of projects to get through at work (thanks to my supervisor dumping three new projects on me at the tail end of the day yesterday...ugh). Then there's all the Christmas related stuff - I have to finish wrapping Christmas presents, clean the house for Christmas, put up the Christmas tree and all the indoor decorations, do whatever baking we decide on for the holiday AND go to the grocery store and get everything I'm going to need to make Christmas Eve dinner since we won't get back in town until 4 or 5 pm the day before.

All of this would be do-able if it were a normal couple of weeks, but it's not. I've got an appointment with the Chiropractor today and another one Monday (and probably 2 or 3 more before our trip too), tomorrow evening's shot because my sisters and I have season tickets to the theater and are going to go sit through Les Mis :scared: (hate that show), then Saturday I have to drive to St. Louis to see Mom and Dad, so there goes the whole weekend. And Mom and the dogs are coming back with me on Sunday, so that means I'll have baby Dobby puppy to deal with next week on top of everything else (I had sooo forgotten how much time and effort baby puppies take). At this point I'm going to be fit to do nothing but crash in a pile in our hotel room at AoA once we finally make it to the World!

And that concludes my nervous breakdown for today :upsidedow
It'll all get done. Work will still be there when you return. Do you really hate Les Mis? I LoVE it and can't wait for movie!

dawnmichele said:
i am on the magical express! I am ready to tweet but I've forgotten what we use for a hastag!??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using DISBoards

#decDIS2012?

That Mom said:
Just checked in to our POR princess room. Pixie dust sprinkled on us in the form of an upgrade to river view! The people next to us in line got upgraded to the Poly! Honestly, this resort is so beautiful that I am not even jealous.

Awesome! I heard back from the room assigner today and we'll be in a corner room in building 14 or 18.....on the first floor. I had wanted 2nd floor when I heard about possible varmints due to the river.....but I'm tickled with what we will have! We'll be there Sunday afternoon :)

BDL said:
Finished packing just in the nick of time. Pheeewwwwwww ... The airport shuttle will be here in 1/2 an hr. Then it's off to Logan then off to MCO. :cool1:

Woot!

Finally left haha! On the road now, car is PACKED lol I will probably tweet from now on, its easier :) missing you guys already! Kathy are you packed??

WedgieSock said:
Finally left haha! On the road now, car is PACKED lol I will probably tweet from now on, its easier :) missing you guys already! Kathy are you packed??

Girl, I've been packed for weeks :lmao:
I do need to do a survey if the suitcases to make sure we're set. And I want to pull out what we'll need the first night at royal Pacific Resort because I don't want to have to rifle through all our stuff until we get to POR! I can't wait! We're in building 14 or 18 on the first floor, a corner room....look for my wreath and Tinkerbell window decoration!

It'll all get done. Work will still be there when you return. Do you really hate Les Mis? I LoVE it and can't wait for movie!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Yes, I do hate Les Mis. It's terribly depressing and very, very long. Oh well, it's the big 25th anniversary production so at least the sets and costumes should be great! Wish you were in KC, my half sister isn't feeling well and probably won't be able to go tomorrow and I'd happily give you her ticket :)

Now the tickets we scored for the Book of Mormon at the Fox Theater in March I am REALLY looking forward to :cool1:

Thanks guys for the well wishes. It is such an odd sickness for me. Just a fever and very tired. I have no major nose issues. A tad bit of a sore throat. Trying to kick it out by Sunday.

So excited for some of you just getting there or about to get there!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Yes, I do hate Les Mis. It's terribly depressing and very, very long. Oh well, it's the big 25th anniversary production so at least the sets and costumes should be great! Wish you were in KC, my half sister isn't feeling well and probably won't be able to go tomorrow and I'd happily give you her ticket :)

Now the tickets we scored for the Book of Mormon at the Fox Theater in March I am REALLY looking forward to :cool1:

I liked Les Mis, but you are right it was long and it made me cry too many times.

I took DBF to see Book of Mormon for his birthday, here on Broadway. It was AWESOME!!! One of the best shows I've seen.

Finished packing just in the nick of time. Pheeewwwwwww ... The airport shuttle will be here in 1/2 an hr. Then it's off to Logan then off to MCO. :cool1:

Have a great trip both of you!!! :cool1:

What is your twitter name? Mine is Wendimn. Have a great trip :)

She is lemonwedgie on twitter.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter