~~Part 2 ~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip-or two-or three ~~Off plans 10/11 ~~

Seriously - the cow on that mug... LOL Isn't it just cute??? (oh no, it's half cut off - I didn't realize that...)
The cow mug is adorable. That was really nice of Carol to send the salsa and the mug to you. :)

Our kitchen demolition is scheduled for this week, so we will be busy moving everything to the temporary kitchen that we are setting up in one of the bedrooms. But I think I am going to create a coffee station in the dining room while the remodeling is going on. I want to leave the living room and dining room as normal as possible, so most of the mess will be in the spare bedroom. But it would be nice to have the coffee away from the bedroom area so that my husband can sleep a little later than I do. I never heard of a separate coffee station until I read about your kitchen remodel. :)

Have a great trip and don't eat anything that you will regret. ;)

I'm glad you got your carryons all sorted out. I'm a really last minute packer which isn't too good.
Your nails look really good. I like the dark color. It's perfect for Halloween.
It looks like V. was happy to get the salsa. It's great that you got another mug for your collection.
Free would have been good for a hot water tank, not that it would happen. I'm just glad to have hot water again.
Today we're going to the outlets in Grove City, PA. It need new winter boots. The soles are really bad on mine and the back seam is splitting.
Have a good weekend
Liz

I know the feeling - minus Josh in my case though. LOL

Well - be prepared for it to be COLD. 50° in FL feels like 20° everywhere else, it feels much colder than one would think it would feel. That was the toughest part for us.

Thanks - same to you!!!

Oh no! I guess it's better than what it will be here (-10 haha).
Love both of your nails. Looks like you are all ready for your trip! Hope you have a great time!:cool1:

I love both of your nails. I don't ever bother with mine because I have terrible nails and im scared of fake nails. Almost wet myself the one and only time I got them and wound up ripping one off in my efforts.... lord have mercy it scared me off. But they look beautiful on y'all. I always enjoy your Mickey nails.

Do they sell those you are here mugs just about everywhere do you think? I'd love to have an Alabama one but I don't tend to drink real coffee. A few frappes that a coworker brings me occasionally. I'd hate to go in to buy one and leave without getting anything! I like the Disney ones too but we just took our last Disney trip for a while in July. My son gets braces Monday and that's my vacation money for like 2 years. Worth it though!

Can't wait to enjoy Disney through you! We need lots of pictures!

The VANS look too cute on you. The nails are done and that means you are getting ready to leave. Nothing like the excitement of going on vacation.

My daughter was home on fall break and she brought home a friend who is from Texas. It was great having them here. Although they slept most of the time.

Have a wonderful time. I cannot wait for a TR and pictures!!!

Good morning everyone... A quick check in from Disney.

V & I are having a great time... However I have been fighting a few headaches & both of us are having a few motion sickness issues. Otherwise, it's been wonderful!

I want to share a few pictures from our first day... We love our resort & we love our friends in Orlando. :lovestruc

20161015_132935.jpg

20161015_140132_HDR.jpg

20161015_143616.jpg

FB_IMG_1476610475611.jpg

I hope that all of you are having a fantastic week! Sending prayers & pixie dust out to all! :lovestruc

D~

So fun! Sorry about the headaches and motion sickness. I take Dramamine (less drowsy variety) when I'm at Disney. I have horrible motion sickness issues. Not fun!

Your pictures are getting me so excited for my quick trip next month!

I hope all the headaches and motion issues balance out so you can enjoy the rest of your trip without worrying!!! :tink:

I'm glad you're having a great time. Sorry about the headaches and motion illness.
Liz

So sorry about the headaches and motion sickness.

Looks like you're having a great time.

Love the pics and glad you are having fun!! Looking forward to hearing more about it!

Have a wonderful trip!!pixiedust:Great pictures, I'm sooo looking forward to reading your trip report!!:yay:Have fun and take tons of pictures for us!! :love:

What a difference it makes to have a trip in October instead of January! It looks like you are having phenomenal weather this time around. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter