ParkSavers...My Experience

WDW's ticket price to the public hasn't gone up. However what they are charging ticket resellers like ParkSavers/Expedia could have. The 7 days for the price of 4 at $394.46 lasted for at least a few months but it was a promotion. They obviously could launch it again but I doubt anyone here knows for sure.

They are still advertising it as 7 days for the price of 4, which is why I was wondering if WDW's prices had gone up.

They are still advertising it as 7 days for the price of 4, which is why I was wondering if WDW's prices had gone up.
So I think (but not positive) that previously they were giving you a double discount. Instead of getting 7 days for the price of 4 ($419 ish) they were giving 7 days for the price of their already discounted 4 day pass ($394 ish). Which makes me think they had some special additional discount worked out with Disney that make have ended. I can tell you Disney has been charging individuals $467 for a 7 day park hopper since prices went up in Feb.

Has anyone consistently been watching the prices on these lately? I know for a long time the 7 day adult PH tickets were (I think) $394.46. I looked just now and they are showing as $419. We were planning to buy tonight, does anyone know if this is just the new price or if it may go back down? So bummed right now, as we have 8 people going so that is a significant price difference. Did WDW's ticket prices go up?

I am totally bummed... not going until September 2017 but upset that prices went up $25 per person.

Has anyone consistently been watching the prices on these lately? I know for a long time the 7 day adult PH tickets were (I think) $394.46. I looked just now and they are showing as $419. We were planning to buy tonight, does anyone know if this is just the new price or if it may go back down? So bummed right now, as we have 8 people going so that is a significant price difference. Did WDW's ticket prices go up?
In the beginning of July I paid $389. In February, I think I paid $384 (maybe less), so they definitely have been increasing, slowly but surely. Up until now, I haven't seen that much of a jump though.

Confused that their 4 day MYW Hopper is $394.46, but their buy 4, get 3 days free MYW Hopper is now $419.
(I see CMNJ addressed this a few posts up.)

Confused that their 4 day MYW Hopper is $394.46, but their buy 4, get 3 days free MYW Hopper is now $419.
I can see how their advertising might be confusing but I think buy "4 days get 3 free" refers to the discount vs prices direct from Disney not Parksaver's 4 day (discounted) price. I think $419 sounds about right for a 4 day parkhopper ticket purchased from Disney.

I brought 4 7 day Adult Hopper tickets. I used them last July, NO ISSUES at all :) I also upgraded 2 of them to APs and again, ZERO issues!

Can I ask how much it was to upgrade a ticket to an AP? I'm considering it, as I'll most likely be going back at least one more time next year.

Can I ask how much it was to upgrade a ticket to an AP? I'm considering it, as I'll most likely be going back at least one more time next year.

The general rule of ticket upgrades at WDW is:
Subtract the current price of the kind of ticket that you WANT from the current price of the kind of ticket that you HAVE.
Pay that difference price for the upgrade. (Plus tax on that different price.)

HERE is the listing of current ticket prices.

HERE is the listing of current AP prices.

I'm just bummed out that I Just went back on there this afternoon FINALLY ready to buy, and all of a sudden it's $419 instead of the $394 I've been window-shopping for weeks. Now I'm back to debating which way I want to go. I really need only a 6 day hopper, and I can get that from good old familiar UT with Mousesavers' discount for only about $16 more.

@karly05 ~ Parksavers is selling tickets that Disney issues through Expedia. You don't need to pay $16 more per ticket through UT.

The reason why Disney may have decreased their discount to Expedia is to have fairer pricing between the discounters. With the deeply discounted Expedia tickets, Undercover Tourist couldn't compete with the pricing.

@karly05 ~ Parksavers is selling tickets that Disney issues through Expedia. You don't need to pay $16 more per ticket through UT.

I know I don't need to buy from UT - but I'm used to buying from them and i'm "resistant to change." For me,Trying Something New always means a lot of over-thinking and fussing. Pretty sure I'll go Park Savers anyway, but the unexpected price change made me think it might be worth $16 to stay with the familiar.

I know I don't need to buy from UT - but I'm used to buying from them and i'm "resistant to change." For me,Trying Something New always means a lot of over-thinking and fussing. Pretty sure I'll go Park Savers anyway, but the unexpected price change made me think it might be worth $16 to stay with the familiar.
Just wanted to make sure you knew it was legit. There have been quite a few people "testifying" in the thread. ;)

Just wanted to make sure you knew it was legit. There have been quite a few people "testifying" in the thread. ;)

I know. ::yes:: FWIW, it was a big deal for me to go from staying at BC to trying POFQ - which I ended up loving. It took two years to convince myself I was ready to try POP (and now I'm actually looking forward to my first stay there). I had to get really sick and tired of having issues with American Eagle at DFW before I finally flew Delta. Like I said, I'm resistant to change. ;)

ETA: BIG QUESTION - I'm on ParkSavers right now - on the page to view details of the MYW Hopper 7 Days/3 Free ticket, Where it asks you to put in a redemption date, it says: "Tickets cannot be redeemed before selected date." I want to link the number to my MDE as soon as I get it - so, should I put in something like today or tomorrow for my redemption date? Or is that going to mess me up? I've read all these comments here about redemption dates, but this is the first time I've seen/heard of that language.

Last edited:
ETA: BIG QUESTION - I'm on ParkSavers right now - on the page to view details of the MYW Hopper 7 Days/3 Free ticket, Where it asks you to put in a redemption date, it says: "Tickets cannot be redeemed before selected date." I want to link the number to my MDE as soon as I get it - so, should I put in something like today or tomorrow for my redemption date? Or is that going to mess me up? I've read all these comments here about redemption dates, but this is the first time I've seen/heard of that language.
The Redemption date is explained in the OP of this thread. Description is included in the email text.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter