Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

New player here, very fun thread! I'll take a stab at an answer and go with 01? :confused3 You said there were characters in his name which makes me think they aren't necessarily letters...

Welcome to the game! You are very, very close.

Wow! :cool1: I thought I was going to be way off topic. I won't guess again though, I'll let someone else have a chance, maybe my guess will steer them in the right direction :)

Oh, don't be sheepish (sorry I couldn't resist) You're welcome to try again and keep the game going.

Thanks for all that have struggled to figure this one out. The little square world key character was IO. Short for Input/Output. I hope my clues didn't lead astray, looking for a digitized 10.

Since you followed my leads sierraWDW... a AAQ is waiting at a world key kiosk near you!

How many Coats of Arms are hanging in Germany? (they are outside Sommerfest and Biergarten)

I'm new here but I'll take a guess. Is it 16? One for each region of Germany.
:wave2:

It helps to have a DH who is a big Germany pavilion fan!
OK, new question... Sorry if it's been asked.
In Kitchen Kabaret, what kind of cheese was "Miss Cheese?"

Yes! Although us older folk would still refer to it as the Peoplemover.

An AAQ blasting off to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter