• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game - Part 13 - Still PLAYING!

Ride the mountains... Space Mountain, BTMRR, and Splash Mt.

What is the name of the river you travel on Kali river Rapids

A classic 1946 film was used by the imagineers as inspiration for this fun attraction, that originally debuted at Disneyland in 1989, and can today be found in 3 of the 5 Magic Kindgoms around the globe. Which attraction is it, AND which classic film was the inspiration for it?

Correct. A Zip-a-Dee River Run AAQ back to you ryley. (Can you imagine if they'd actually called Splash Mtn Zip-A-Dee River Run? That would have just been bad IMO...)

Wow...and I knew the key under the mat one too!!

Wow...and I knew the key under the mat one too!!

Higgs!! Long time, no see. How are you doing? Guess the thread is a ghost of its former self. I've tried to get it jump started a few times, but it seems everyone is just too busy or not into it anymore.

How about an oldie-moldy question to keep the thread honest:

Name the dog from Peter Pan's Flight?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter