• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....aren't there 2 doing the painting? Well heck, I'm going to guess 6 anyway, since the others were close but no cigar:flower3:

So sorry about going missing while I had an open question. Had to take my son to his spring training camp in Indy. Yes, there are six cave dwellers in the opening of SSE.

Next?

I really like Spaceship Earth, so I'll use one of my AAQ's for that!:goodvibes

How many operators are there at the telephone switchboard in the early communication scene?

You are correct Mickey Maniac, there are two operators sitting and one is standing in the switchboard scene.

Please hold, while I transfer an AAQ to you!:thumbsup2

Sorry for the delay.

OK, in keeping with the EPCOT theme, and going back a few years, what was the original name of the technology demonstration areas located below and behind Spaceship Earth?

And for a bonus reward (to be determined later), what current WDW attraction was pilot tested in a special area behind the character connection that used to be known as the Imagineers Lab?

Just a reminder for all new players to place your questions in bold.

Are you looking for Earth Station, where you used to make reservations, etc., or Communicore East and Communicore West? For the bonus, I would think it was the area where you designed and rode your own rollercoaster, which is like DisneyQuest.

Communicore East and West is correct.

Communicating an AAQ to ksdave...

p.s.(For the bonus, you are very, very close, but not quite correct. Here is a hint, the current attraction is located at Disney Quest.)

Communicore East and West is correct.

Communicating an AAQ to ksdave...

p.s.(For the bonus, you are very, very close, but not quite correct. Here is a hint, the current attraction is located at Disney Quest.)

Hmmm, unfortunately, I have never been in Disney Quest.

Since I am going out of town tomorrow morning, I pass my newly-earned AAQ along to whoever needs one. See ya all in a few days.

Since it's been a couple of days, I'll go ahead and give the answer to the bonus question. It was the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. They beta tested a very, very primitive version of the 3D helmets in the Imagineers Lab. The helmets themselves were so big and heavy, they had them supported from the ceiling with heavy steel cables. Kind of funny to see now...

Since ksdave is out of town for a couple of days, I'll go ahead and throw out another question...

What are the names of the four rafts that ferry guests to and from Tom Sawyer Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter