Parks Game: Part 11! "Still Playing After All These Years..."

A hint is in order...

Although it is not in the Exposition Hall as the Pirate guessed.... It is indeed in a "Hall" ;)

:p

Granny... You found the last one!

Towards the end of the show, during the scene at NASA, the TV camera on the left-hand screen has "WED-TV" on the side. WED, as in "Walter Elias Disney."

Our final count is....

In what WDW attractions can you find a...

1. Whip - Indiana Jones stunt show - jwill * Dole Whip :p - Ace * DWhip Wench's whip - Granny

2. Graveyard - Haunted Mansion - jwill * Shootin’ Gallery - Higgs

3. Bees - ITTBAB - jwill * Sounds Dangerous, Winnie the Pooh, Country Bear Jamboree - Higgs * Backstage Tour HISTA - Sandy * Splash Mountain - Br'er Karen * Muppetvision - Granny

4. Camera for "WED-TV" - One Man's Dream - jwill * Hall of Presidents - Granny

5. Mermaid - Voyage of Little Mermaid - jwill * Ariel's Grotto, Peter Pan's Flight and Philharmagic - Granny

List worthy AAQ cards to jwill, Ace, Granny, Higgs, Sandy and Br'er Karen. ::yes::

Good Morning PG Players! :sunny:

Here's a Y2K nostalgia question for you all:

Which country in the Millennium Village took you on a tour via a simulated flight?

Ah, nostalgia never dies. A blue and white AAQ to the BellHop.

Here's one:
What ride would this be?

space1.gif

good luck!

---Ryan

And MickeyBabe gets it!!! (am I allowed to call you MBabe?) A spaced out---oops...doesn't sound right...lets go with a Spacey AAQ card to you!

Of course you can call me MBabe ::yes::

Here you go....

How many "lands" are there in the Magic Kingdom that radiate from the hub? Name them.

:wave:

MBabe - I'm going to guess 3 - Adventureland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

The others are Liberty Square and Main Street USA - they don't have "land" in the name, I'm guessing it is a trick question.

I'll go with 1hour away and say five.
Main st Usa
Adventureland
Liberty Square
Fantasyland
Tomorrowland.
There are seven themed lands inside the Magic Kingdom. That phrase is so burned into my head from hearing it on the monorail.

Hey, that circle looks kind of familiar ...

I know it has already been answered, but I just love to quote the DisBoards on the DisBoards.

The Magic Kingdom is divided into five distinct areas (lands), arranged in a spoke-like formation, all meeting at the top of Main Street USA right in front of Cinderella Castle. The five lands consist of Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Liberty Square and Adventureland. Each land is themed to its appropriate title and maintaining that theme is paramount to the parks operation.

Well--then I'll say six of the seven are off the Hub...
Main St. USA
Tommorowland
Fantasyland
Liberty Square
Adventureland
Frontierland
With the only non-attached land being Mickey's Toontown Fair....

Just to be different....I'll say 4.

Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Liberty Square, & Adventureland.

Don't you have to go through either Liberty Square or Adventureland to get to Frontierland...??? Just like going through Fantasyland to get to Toontown...???

Also, in order to be a little difficult, I will not include Main St. as a land...since it's a street, not a land. :smooth:

I wonder if I can start an arguement (sorry...a discussion) here :scratchin

I think this one will fall squarely into the time-honored tradition of the Parks Game thread golden rule.

"My question....my answer" :p

But I think we've got this one pretty bracketed now. But, just to be different, I'll say:

Main Street
Adventureland
Liberty Square
Tomorrowland

I agree that Frontierland is not adjacent to the hub, nor is Mickey's Toon Town Fair.

That just leaves Fantasyland....which to me isn't off the "hub", which is the circle in front of the castle. I'm assuming, of course, that the castle is in an unzoned area awaiting annexing by a neighboring land. As long as they don't make it look like a :cake: again! :p

Pirate...time to hoist a few grogs, wouldn't you say? :drinking1

Aargh!!! Yes it be past time fer the grog! The sun has been over the yardarm for quite some time now!!!

I'll be buying the first round since that rascal Pete finally gave up the ol' Gold Card ;)

beerchug.gif

Here's another to keep the game going.

Where can you find Lucretia & Anastasia?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter