parks closing at 7, what's the last seating for Mythos?

And do we need reservations? This is for the last week of August. Thanks!
I would imagine the last seating is an hour before the park closes but I could be wrong. Reservations are accepted for Mythos and the crowds shouldn't be too bad as long as you aren't going too close to Labor Day weekend.

sometimes they close at 3pm! we saw this the last week of June and the guy standing at the door, shaking his head in disbelief....kinda funny, but i felt bad for him....(last week of June, it still closed early in the beginning of the week)

check to see what time they are open till

sometimes they close at 3pm! we saw this the last week of June and the guy standing at the door, shaking his head in disbelief....kinda funny, but i felt bad for him....(last week of June, it still closed early in the beginning of the week)

check to see what time they are open till

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of. I read something about it closing at 3 pm when the park was open until 7. Guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I call customer service....

that's the best advice i can give...call them to find out their hours!

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of. I read something about it closing at 3 pm when the park was open until 7. Guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I call customer service....

What did you find out? I had assumed the restaurants stayed open longer then the parks. Thanks for the heads up.

What did you find out? I had assumed the restaurants stayed open longer then the parks. Thanks for the heads up.

Well that would make sense to be, but that'll be a negative on that assumption...Believe it or not the restaurant is only open until 3pm that day-go figure? Is it worth it to try and have lunch there? We didn't really want to waste time sitting down to lunch since the park is only open til 7 that day but we really wanted to try Mythos out.

Well that would make sense to be, but that'll be a negative on that assumption...Believe it or not the restaurant is only open until 3pm that day-go figure? Is it worth it to try and have lunch there? We didn't really want to waste time sitting down to lunch since the park is only open til 7 that day but we really wanted to try Mythos out.

That means a lot of resort dining.....or I guess the Citywalk restaurants will all be open...definately requires some planning..thanks

There are places to eat in the parks that are TS...and yes, CW will be open later than 7pm....expect the restaurants to be busy about that time...so a res is a good idea! With SO many choices at CW and the parks, resort dining isn't really "high on the list"...if you kwim?

Mythos was our favorite meal of our trip
I made reservations during the day for 7pm I think that is the latest, and it closed at 8. I know this cause the front door was locked when we were leaving. It wasn't that crowded to my surprise
Hope that helps

Mythos was our favorite meal of our trip
I made reservations during the day for 7pm I think that is the latest, and it closed at 8. I know this cause the front door was locked when we were leaving. It wasn't that crowded to my surprise
Hope that helps

I called Mythos directly and they said they would be closing at 3pm.

Mythos closing at 3PM is nothing new, its rare that it stays open later than that unless its a really busy day/season I think

I tell everyone to go at 11:30am for lunch.

can someone please educate me?

what makes Mythos so special?

I have never been to USF/IOA and I'm leaving this weekend to go.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter