Parking Validation at Hollywood & Highland Center

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me. This will be our 1st time in LA and I wanted to know how you validate the parking ticket at the Hollywood and Highland Center. Do you have to make a purchase from a shop/restaurant or can I just go upto the visitor information center and ask for validation.
Thanks in advance

Was just there for the Rocketeer d23 event. You do have to make a purchase from one of a specific list of vendors, but that includes the El Capitan (guessing you may be going there) as well as the fudge store that's at H&H, so you don't have to spend a fortune to get validated. Also they have an email club where sometimes they send you discounts - and give you a discount card to print out.
There's a list here of who validates:
http://www.hollywoodandhighland.com/directions-parking#selfparking

It's really easy to miss the entrance to the parking - it looks like you're about to park at the Renaissance Hotel. I've driven by it more than once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter