1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Parking trailers at a resort

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Capo, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Capo

Capo New Member

Hi all,

We're thinking of getting a small luggage trailer to help with space. However, if we do, we wouldn't want to haul it around when we're there. Does Disney allow you to unhitch and park it in a parking spot at your resort?

If not, are there other options? Even if so, any security concerns leaving it there?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Last year we drove two cars and brought eight teens with us. We had a small enclosed UHaul trailer behind one car for the luggage. When we got to OKW, they gave us another parking permit in a plastic holder and ties to hook it to the trailer. We were able to park it by our villa with the hitch side forward and the lock on the back door. We did not chain it to anything.

4. Capo

Capo New Member

Thanks!

5. crzy4dsny

crzy4dsny Yes, I'm Grumpy

Stayed at Riverside in July. I parked a 28' carhauler there for 8 nights un-hitched. Put it out on the back edge of parking lot. They didn't give me any kind of permit for it. If your going to rent something it may be cheaper to return it and rent another one right before you depart.