Parking for just Citywalk?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Jennasis, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

If one wanted to just shop/eat/watch a movie at Citywalk, do you still need to pay to park in the parking structure? IF not, where do you park instead?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BrinkofSunshine

BrinkofSunshine DIS Veteran

The parking structure is the only option for CityWalk.

4. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

It's like $5 after 6pm and free after 10pm,before those times you're paying the regular $15 the park goers pay.Also if you're a Florida resident it's free after 6pm.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

if anyone in the car holds the UO preferred or premier annual pass, no charge for parking in the garage.

6. Jennasis

Thanks! That's what I thought...so looks like we will not be patronizing Citywalk. DTD it is!

7. 2girlsmom

2girlsmom DIS Veteran

Jennasis, I hear ya on the parking, but would like to comment that I wouldn't count out Citywalk in your place, as some of the items to shop for and MANY of the restaurants are much more reasonably prices than Disney, IMO, which makes up for the parking, especially if you are going a)in the evening so it is cheaper or b) with a passholder so you get free parking.

8. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

I agree and DTD can get so bloody crowded that you can't move! CityWalk has a much more festive groove than DTD and you can always play mini-golf or see a movie while you're there.

9. Jennasis

yeah, no. Citywalk doesn't appeal to us like DTD does. We have a wedding to attend in Orlando and some time to kill before it starts. As we are not AP holders or going later in the evening it makes no sense to pay to visit. The only reason we considered it was that it was closer to the wedding. DH and I don't drink either so the "festive" nature of CW doesn't matter.