Parking fees?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by mom23guys2, Feb 12, 2003.

1. mom23guys2

mom23guys2 <font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for

Does anyone know if you have to pay the parking fee with an annual pass when staying at an on-site resort? I know you can park for free at the parks but how about at the hotel? If not can you park your car overnight in the parking garage at the parks?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KingPennington10

KingPennington10 Earning My Ears

I called about this recently because I was trying to decide between the bonus passes and annual passes. I was told that the annual passes did NOT give you free parking at the hotels.

I'm not sure about the overnight parking.

4. WebmasterBarry

WebmasterBarry DIS Veteran

You can park overnight in Universal's garages since guests can leave their cars overnight if 1.) it breaks down or 2.) they had too much to drink. It's going to be a long journey to the resorts, though.

5. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

What is the charge for parking at the hotels? We are staying at HRH for 3 nights, we will be there Thur-Sun morning. Would we pay 3 or 4 times?

6. takara

takara Earning My Ears

We have annual passes and was wondering the same thing if we should ever stay at one of the hotels. I believe the charge is $6 a day...not 100% about that.

7. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You pay per night. So you would pay 3 times.