Parking at Port Canaveral

McMomOf5

Earning My Ears
We have a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country minivan and we're going on the Dream on 9/2 and was wondering if our van would fit in the indoor parking garage at Port Canaveral WITH A CAR LUGGAGE THING (the "turtle" as we call it) on top? I saw on the DIS boards that the clearance is 7'2" and when I measure it, it seems like it will fit, but I'd like to know firsthand if someone's done it. If we can't fit, I'd like to know now if we need to park outside. It's a HARD luggage thing from Sears. Thanks!

Hi,

We are on the same Dream cruise departing 9/2. We parked our Lexus RX SUV with a soft side topper and there was plenty of clearance. Don't know the actual height but we had it pretty full so it was tall.

Shouldn't be a problem, but you can always call the Port to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter