Parking at Polynesian

bmorr1963

Mouseketeer
Will be driving thus parking a car at the Polynesian resort next week. Likely in the Moorea longhouse. While I can see there are paths to and from all the longhouses, are these at all convenient to lug all our baggage to our room or based on this layout, is it best just to use bell service?

Have stayed at nearly all the DVC properties (Poly and Wilderness upcoming for this trip) and generally can park and haul our own bags to our rooms. Poly looks tough...any advice is appreciated.

While I'm on the subject.....Wilderness looks convenient but any advice there would help too.

Hi I would pull up to the front door and use bell services to unload your car. Then go park and have bell services help you get the bags to your room. You are on vacation! Let them do the lugging! I know my husband has a hard time with this concept too!

Thanks so much -- I was looking at the property from Google Maps and the image is old and the parking facility you note and shared in the property map was not built yet. Alright, looks like a shorter distance than I thought. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter