Parking at Epcot after 7pm

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by daf, Oct 19, 2010.

1. daf

daf Earning My Ears

Hi
    Yesterday we went to see Fantasmic at HS at about 7:30. To our surprise, no one was there to ask for money at the parking booths, and we were free to go inside (not that it mattered, as we already paid for parking at the MK).
    Today we're going to typhoon lagoon, where the parking is free, but we have dinner reservation in Epcot after 7pm.
    Will the parking at epcot be free after 7pm, like at HS?
    Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

they're generally known to become unmanned by around 4 pm. It really doesn't make much sense financially for Disney to pay cast members to tend to the booths when the extreme majority have already paid for the day.

4. WDSearcher

WDSearcher DIS Veteran

That said ... with Epcot hosting Food & Wine right now, it's entirely possible that the toll booths for Epcot will be manned. It's not likely, but I'd be prepared for it.

:earsboy:

5. Otter49

Otter49 DIS Veteran

We've arrived between 5 and 5:30 several times in the last couple of weeks to attend Epcot concerts and the booths have still been manned.

But to the OP's question, I'm sure they'll be vacated by 7pm.

6. daf

daf Earning My Ears

Ok good.
    Thank you!

7. SarahWeasley

SarahWeasley Mouseketeer

I got to Epcot last Thursday at about 7:30 PM and the booths were empty.

8. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

Disney sells an Epcot after 4 Annual Pass for Fl Residents, I doubt that they will have the booths un-maned at 4.., free parking is not included in that pass. I know I have gone thru after 5 and there were 1 or 2 booths opened..