Parking at DL or PPH

brookies_mommy

<font color=deeppink>I'm good on the basics<br><fo
Does anyone know how much it is? We will probably be staying at a GNH right accross the street.. Our last day were only going for a few hours.. We have Breakfast reservations for PPH is there parking there? If so how much.

Trying to figure out what is better.. leave the car at the hotel and walk accross to PPH and then to DL then back to hotel...

or should I drive to PPH leave the car there and when were done just go to the car and head to the airport?

You get 3 hours of free parking at PPH with your character breakfast. I am not sure what the rate is after that time is up.
We did this for our breakfast and had time for a quick trip into DL after breakfast.
* just checked on the Disney website, it says it is 5 hours free parking when dining*

If you're dining you'll get 3 hours free. I'm not sure what the rate is after, when we stayed at the PPH we paid for parking, but it was a couple years ago and I'm sure they've raised the prices. :)

You get 3 hours of free parking at PPH with your character breakfast. I am not sure what the rate is after that time is up.
We did this for our breakfast and had time for a quick trip into DL after breakfast.
* just checked on the Disney website, it says it is 5 hours free parking when dining*

I think 5 hours would be enough. If not I may just need an additional hour so I could handle that. I could just catch the monorail into the park and back right? Isn't that next to PPH?

I think 5 hours would be enough. If not I may just need an additional hour so I could handle that. I could just catch the monorail into the park and back right? Isn't that next to PPH?

No, the monorail is about 5 minutes away from the PPH, you can walk 10 to the gates.

Parking after your 5 hours is $6 per hour after so you will have 2 hours more before you start paying more than the regular parking price of $15.

It's 5 hours when you park at the hotel? That's awesome!!!! I thought it was only 5 hours if you were dining at DTD and had your parking validated. :) The monorail is 5-10 min. from the PPH, not a bad walk, just follow the signs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter