parking alternatives wet n wild?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by artesian, Aug 27, 2011.

1. artesian

artesian DIS Veteran

Any options besides the $10 a day lot? I really didn't expect to get charged for parking to a water park..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Art 1

Art 1 DIS Veteran

Taxi?

4. Dax

Dax Proud to be Emma's Mommy

Well you can risk getting towed by parking at the hotel across the street and walking over.....

5. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

If you're staying somewhere along International Drive there's the I-Ride Trolley available to drop you off by Wet n Wild.

6. joe80x86

joe80x86 Earning My Ears

The Disney water parks are the only ones in O-Town that I know of that don't charge for parking as Aquatica also charges.

7. Detailor

Detailor DIS Veteran

How about parking in the Festival Bay Mall parking lot, hiking out to International Drive, crossing the multi-lane road, catching the I-Ride Trolley going south and getting off near Wet n Wild, crossing the multi-lane road again, and having fun at the water park?

It seems like a lot to go through to avoid the parking fee but I'd think that Festival Bay (or one of the smaller outlet shopping center parking lot across the street) would be one of the few spots along I-Drive where you wouldn't risk being towed. It's about a mile and a half to two miles from Festival Bay to Wet n Wild.

Good luck.

**** Taylor