Parking a trailer

Douglas Dubh

DIS Veteran
i have a 19 foot travel trailer and live in Oregon. I am considering driving to WDW and camping along the way. Once I get to WDW can I park my trailer somewhere and stay in a regular room? What if I wanted to leave the trailer for a couple of days and run over to Vero Beach? Does anyone have any experience with that?

No experience with it but i often see trailers parked at the all star resorts and Animal kingdom Lodge parking (the two places we stay most of the time) So they must allow it.

You also see them parked in a special area of theme park parking but that os only day parking.

Call ahead and i am sure they can give ypu direction. Someone here will chime in with way better info then me.

Once I get to WDW can I park my trailer somewhere and stay in a regular room?

1) You can usually park the trailer at the parking lot of the new resort, as long as you are staying there.
2) Parking in the Overflow Lot at The Fort is a "sometimes yes and sometimes no" if not staying there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter