Parking a cheapie stroller at Main Entrance and Renting one?

kcchica

Mouseketeer
Hi. Does anyone here ever bring their cheapie umbrella stroller for transport in the airport and back and forth to the hotel. And then park it "somewhere" near the entrance after renting a nice stroller from Disney? We want to do something like that, because our little guy is pretty big and heavy to carry. We don't want to risk our nice stroller on the airplane and also have hte disney visa, so renting one would be free for us...

Anyway, so the big question is how and where to "park" our cheapie on once we rent one at disney.

Thanks

You don't need to park it anywhere, the CM's at the stroller rental area will gladly hold it for you all day while you use the rental stroller. They will give you a receipt to pick it up at the end of the day.

This is what we are also planning to do. I have always planned just to park in the first stoller parking area near the stroller rental that I see. Although it is nice to know I can check my stroller in to the rental place, I think that would be one extra thing we needed to do when leaving for our mid-day break (nap).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter