Parkhopping and the new keyless lockers...

patink

Mouseketeer
I am looking for information about parkhopping with a locker now that the lockers no longer require a key. Has anyone gone from one park to another and gotten a locker at the second park without paying? We used to do that all the time, but with the keyless lockers I am curious to see if it is still possible or if you now have to pay at each park?
Thanks!

Has anyone gone from one park to another and gotten a locker at the second park without paying?

This question was asked last month on the Disney Parks Moms Panel blog. The response was: "I just had a chance to get confirmation for you, and now that they've switched over to the new keyless, pin-operated lockers the great parking hopping locker benefit is no longer."

What? How on earth did that work?!
Good to hear that Disney closed the loophole :)

But it was not a loop hole, it was the way the program was setup. Just as if you rent a stroller, wheelchair, or EVC at one park then you could hold your receipt and get another at a different park and the only think you needed was the deposit that would be returned once you brought the device back.

The Moms panel has a habit of spreading false information. I’d wait to hear from someone who actually tries it.

I am looking for information about parkhopping with a locker now that the lockers no longer require a key. Has anyone gone from one park to another and gotten a locker at the second park without paying? We used to do that all the time, but with the keyless lockers I am curious to see if it is still possible or if you now have to pay at each park?
Thanks!

I can confirm that this is no longer possible. We were there last month and had to rent a locker at each park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter