park tickets

shaza01

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am looking for advice please, am travelling in june and been informed it is cheaper to buy tickets from the ticket huts on international drive , i am not sure though, any advice would be great .
Thanks Sharon :banana:

Welcome Sharon! I don't know a lot about where to find discount tickets but be careful buying from a fly-by-night type place. You can not tell if a pass has already been used - and you can't use a partially used ticket because your finger is scanned. Also, sometimes these ticket places are lures for timeshares. :confused:

I think you are better off checking out AAA - or I heard passes are sold (at a discount) at the Kissimmee Wallmart. Hopefully, someone will post that knows something about discount tickets.

American Automobile Association (Canadian equivalent CAA / Canadian Automobile Association).

Primary purpose is roadside emergency assistance for its members, but also provides a variety of other services, including insurance and travel, along with discounts on various services, products, merchants, etc.

See www.aaa.com, or AAA in your local telephone directory.

17.gif

Hi, I am looking for advice please, am travelling in june and been informed it is cheaper to buy tickets from the ticket huts on international drive , i am not sure though, any advice would be great .
Thanks Sharon :banana:

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! I just read about this and thought maybe you might be interested. The site is called Undercover Tourist. They sell discounted tickets that are new and they are genuine. They are also authorized by Disney. The price includes tax and the shipping is free. I have not actually tried it myself but it might be worth it to check it out and compare prices elsewhere! If you look into it I would love for you to let me know how it worked out! You could send me a private mess. if you like!:thumbsup2

I think you already got an answer. I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Another vote for Undercover Tourist. If you subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter, they have a direct link to their site and you'll also get a little bit of an extra discount.

It's great to get discounted tickets; however, they are still expensive.

hi dzee,

I have looked at undercover tourist and they are reasonable but virgin are cheaper,

I will book my disney tickets through them and pay into universal and seaworld.

I am getting excited now even though i have still got 3 months until i go .

hi dzee,

I have looked at undercover tourist and they are reasonable but virgin are cheaper,

I will book my disney tickets through them and pay into universal and seaworld.

I am getting excited now even though i have still got 3 months until i go .

Hi Sharon,

I'm glad you found something that works for you!!! :woohoo: I have a little over 6 weeks left before I leave and I know the feeling!!:cheer2: Hope you post:surfweb: when you come back would love to hear how it all worked out! Have a great time!!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter