Park Tickets - No Expiration

pj100

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Quick question, is it possible to apply the no expiration option to a part used ticket, or would I have to apply this option when purchasing the tickets,

Thanks,
Paul.

as long as the ticket hasnt expired you can add the no expiration option.
I did it on my last trip

You can do them at Customer Service at Downtown Disney, or any of the parks- we did ours in Magic Kingdom. We had 7 day park hopper tickets (bought no expiration when 3 used - 4 left) Hope this info isn't out of date - thinking about it it was 5 years ago:scared1:

It can not be added to the Ultimate tickets you buy in the UK. It can only be added to the US type tickets. On these it can be added any time with 14 days of first use.

You can add it within 14 days of first use.

One important bit - if you add NE to a partly used ticket, you're still going to pay the NE rate based on the full ticket, not on what's left. For instance, you have an 8 day ticket and used 5 days leaving 3 days left. NE option price on an adult's 8 day ticket is about $162 and on an adult's 3 day ticket is about $26. Right before you leave you decide to add NE. You'll still pay the NE Option price on the full 8 day ticket ($162).

You can add it within 14 days of first use.

One important bit - if you add NE to a partly used ticket, you're still going to pay the NE rate based on the full ticket, not on what's left. For instance, you have an 8 day ticket and used 5 days leaving 3 days left. NE option price on an adult's 8 day ticket is about $162 and on an adult's 3 day ticket is about $26. Right before you leave you decide to add NE. You'll still pay the NE Option price on the full 8 day ticket ($162).

Is that right? I'm sure we were charged per day remaining because I worked it out about £20 per day

Yes it is right. In April I added the NE option to a seven day ticket (three days already used) and was charged the upgrade price for the seven days, not for the four days remaining.

What happens with the 7days for price of 5 tickets. Do you get charged NE on 7 or 5? I have bought these for our next trip and don't expect to use them all.
Jackie

What happens with the 7days for price of 5 tickets. Do you get charged NE on 7 or 5? I have bought these for our next trip and don't expect to use them all.
Jackie

we asked about this in dtd and was told that we would be charged for the whole 7 days, it wasn't worth it in the end

Jackie

You will get charged for the whole 7 days unless you add the NE as part of you package then I *think* you only get charged for 5.

Jackie

That would be the saving grace on these - if you don't use them AT ALL during your trip. Tickets expire 14 days after first use. So if you don't use them at all for this trip, the whole 7 days would still be available for your next trip - even if that next trip is 10 years from now (disclaimer - this is purely a hypothetical number as I can't imagine not going to the World for 10 years! :rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter