Park ticket questions!

tinabina919

DIS Veteran
So I am planning my January 2016 trip...I already have my room at OKW booked and now I am looking into purchasing our park tickets.
My job offers a pretty nice discount on tickets but I'm a little confused about adding it to MDE.
It seems like they will be physically delivered through the mail which confuses me. Do I then have to use those physical tickets (or cards I guess) the whole trip or will there be a way to add them to my magic bands?

Also since my trip is not until January 2016. Is there any downfall to buying the tickets now? What if there is a price change next year?

If you link the tickets to your MDE account, you can then use any MagicBand assigned to you for park entry.

Once you've purchased the tickets, any future price increase has zero impact on your using those tickets.

Its easy to link your tickets. You simply enter the ticket number online. And the only way disney ticket prices will change is to go up...and if it does, you saved yourself some money. About 6 years ago we bought 10 day nonexpirable tickets for the whole family. Cost a lot of money, but it was for Christmas and we knew for some of us that go to DW several times a year, but rately go to the parks anymore, they would last a long time. Four of us still have 4 days left on those tickets. Can't remember what we paid at that time, but I always feel good going to the parks because I know the value of those tickets compared to what it will eventually cost us to buy park hopper tickets on a daily basis since the nonexpirable tickets aren't being sold any more.

Thanks for the help, relived to hear it's easy to link the tickets!

Are all tickets no expiration now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter