Park N Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by CJLoerwald, Oct 1, 2012.

1. CJLoerwald

CJLoerwald Earning My Ears

Anyone use them to park in Port Canaveral? or recommend any other off site parking?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Great service. Great place. Book on line for best price.

4. CJLoerwald

CJLoerwald Earning My Ears

Thanks, i reserved it online, much cheaper than the port garage

5. TinkTatoo

TinkTatoo <font color=peach>Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulde

We used them for the first time this summer and couldn't fault the service or the price. We'll be using them again the next time we cruise out of Port Canaveral

6. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

We used them in Jan/Feb. We had a great experience with them and would use them again if we sail out of PC.

7. TheWescotts

TheWescotts Mouseketeer

For those who have used this service, what time do you typically get to your car? What is the disembarkation procedure? :confused3

8. magrudersmakes3

magrudersmakes3 DIS Veteran

We have used them twice with no complaints.

They run shuttles continuously so we had no more than a 20 minute wait being dropped off or picked up. It will depend on what time you get off the ship as to what time you get to your car.

9. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

You get off the ship at your convenience (before 9 per DCL request) and wait at the shuttle area for their marked shuttle to show up. Same hint as with car rentals--if the shuttle appears "full" and won't handle a family + luggage, have just the driver get on. He/she can go and get the car and return to pick up the family. Or you can all wait for the next shuttle run if you'd rather stay together. A round trip shuttle run takes about 20 minutes including loading and unloading.

10. believinthemagic

believinthemagic Mouseketeer

We will be using park & cruise for first time in Jan. My question is when arriving, is it better for hubby to drop family off at port and then go to park the car while we wait. Or is of better to go straight to park n cruise and have all 5 of us & luggage take the shuttle to port.

Didn't know if they have a preference on how we do it, or of one way is better than the other. Thanks in advance!

11. RedxPanda

RedxPanda DIS Veteran

If we sail out of PC again, we will use them and consider this route. In fact I will try this at any port we sail out of.

It would be nice for us to go ahead and get through security with all the carry ons while the driver does the car stuff. Then we can relax in the waiting area and check out navigators, while we wait for the driver to arrive via shuttle and check-in together.

12. shburks

shburks DIS Veteran

Used them in August. No complaints. Quick and easy!

13. jessrose18

jessrose18 ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!

trying to figure out the rental car budget.... its only $13 more to keep car for 10 days and park at park n cruise then rent 2 one way rentals (first 3 days second 3 hours). Quick question for a 7 night cruise do they charge you 8 days of parking fees (5.99)? Thanks!

14. TinkerbelleMom

TinkerbelleMom Mom to 3 Princesses

Yes, they do charge 8 days, same as the port. (which charges lots more!)

We've used them several times with great success. I had wanted to try and use a similar place in Miami when we cruised from there, but decided against it after reading its not as secure as the lot at the port.

15. oldwildernesspeacock

oldwildernesspeacock Earning My Ears

We have used them twice and have signed on again for 09/13 cruise to get the best price... book on line. It is sixes on the drop off. By dropping off at the ship, all have to wait for the driver to get back and all board. It can take 1/2 hour or longer if you are not very early at the lot. Enjoy the experience of everyone seeing the ship as your driver drops you off together.

16. DVC Jen

DVC Jen DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Wigs out even the

We used them in May and the only complaint we had was it took FOREVER for them to come and pick us up. Not sure if we just missed the van or what - but we waited for about 45 minutes for them to finally get to us - took 2 more phone calls as well.

We are trying them again in June. Hopefully it was just a fluke and it won't happen again.