Park hours question

indy4192

Earning My Ears
Okay I will be at Disney Oct 1-6 with park visiting taking place 3 of those days, a fourth will be at Sea World and the other two are travel days. I am trying to maximize my time. I went to the disney web page and on the 3rd and 4th the park hours are 9-9pm and on the 5th 9-7pm but they have extra magic hours which are AM so does it open at 8am? Also on the 1st the hours showing are 9-9 but they have PM magic hours, so does the park stay open till Midnight that night for Disney resort guest (which I will be). Also why does it close so early on Monday? I am so confused.....

The park hours shown on the Disney web page are the 'normal' park hours for all guests for that day. So yes, if EMH is in the AM, then the park would open 1 hour earlier for Disney resort guests, and close 3 hours later if EMH is in the PM. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is scheduled on Monday Oct 2, so that's why MK is closing at 7 pm. The park is open 7-12 pm for those who bought a hard ticket for the event.

So then on Sunday the 1st of October, the park which shows hours 9-9 will in fact stay open from 9pm till midnight for resort guests? The reason I am asking is I get into florida around 2pm, it would almost be worth getting another day pass and head out to Disney that evening around 7pm for 5 hours of Disney action.

EHM hours are always in addition to the hours listed on the Disney website. Keep in mind though, that typically EMH times are VERY crowded...I avoid them.

Yes it may be crowded, but that date is a Sunday night, in October and the difference in cost between a 3 day pass and a 4 day pass is just another $20 bucks. I mean come on if the park is open till midnight and I can get in 4-5 hours of disney for $20 bucks, then to me it's a no brainer.

Dan Murphy said:
EHM hours are always in addition to the hours listed on the Disney website. Keep in mind though, that typically EMH times are VERY crowded...I avoid them.

I'm with you indy - for 20 bucks it is worth it. It might be a little crowded right after 9 pm, but the crowd levels die down as the evening wears on. By 10:30 pm, you'll notice a big difference and you should be able to walk on some of the attractions (like Haunted Mansion, Buzz etc). By the last hour, you should be able to get on the Mountains with very short waits. It's a lot of fun - plus the temp won't be 95 degrees like it might be during the day....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter