Park Closing at 11:00 with MSEP scheduled for 11:00

shana398

Mouseketeer
One of our MK days has a park closing at 11:00 and MSEP at 9:00 and 11:00. We want to stay until closing and see the last MSEP. Afterwards, I am not looking forward to the huge crowds exiting. Does the park close as soon as the parade ends or can we hang around in a shop or something until the crowds thin out?

Thanks!

From my experience in 2012 and 2014: The shops will be open, probably at least until midnight. Only the ride "lines" will close promptly at 11. You're planning to watch the 11 parade, but if you were already in line at 11 for a ride, you'd still get to ride it at 1110.

Yea we always hang out in the back of the park to watch the parade. Then take our time just walking out
that way some of the crowd is gone by then.

One of our MK days has a park closing at 11:00 and MSEP at 9:00 and 11:00. We want to stay until closing and see the last MSEP. Afterwards, I am not looking forward to the huge crowds exiting. Does the park close as soon as the parade ends or can we hang around in a shop or something until the crowds thin out?

Thanks!

The huge crowds exit after Wishes at 10. The 11 pm parade is much more lightly attended and the park is generally pretty empty by closing time. You shouldn't have to worry about throngs of guests all leaving at the same time if you stay until after the late parade ends.

Yeah. I suggest taking your time to do your shopping at the end of the night as you walk along Main Street USA.

I have found that on nights with two parades the late one is pretty sparse. Many of the families with younger kids or that just are not up for a late night head out after Wishes. The shops will stay open for a time after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter