Parent's Anniversary

cptvegy

Earning My Ears
This July my family, which consists of my parents, my older brother and sister (21 and 19 respectively) and I (16) will be going to disney world. This trip is in celebration of a lot of things, including my parents 25th anniversary. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of things i &/or my siblings could do to honor them, either alone or as a family. My dads not really a disney fan, he just goes for my mom. It can't be too expensive of an idea either as none of us children are rich and i would like it to be a surprise. If you could email me with ideas it would be great! (cptvegy@aol.com)
Sarah!

How about an Illuminations cruise? The cost is $120 plus tax but divided 3 ways it wouldn't be too bad.

Katholyn

Are you staying at a WDW resort? If so there are alot of things for your parents to do - but do you want them to do with you as a family - or as a couple?

You can call WDW florist 1-407-827-3525 and get them something nice

You can all go to PI together - then you, your brother and your sister - could disappear - or better yet let them go alone and ya'll find other entertainment that night

You could make reservation at the restuarant at Mexico - if they like spicey foods - otherwise France or Canada. Or my favorite Norway

Make sure they get to see all the nights shows at WDW. there is one at Epcot, Studios and MK.

Free things - walk along the beach at sunset at the Polyn to the GF, if you are staying at POR walk along the shore at night or sunset - see the gardens rose, and butterfly -

Not Real expensive stuff - rent a boat (you drive) at the Polyn for the seven seas lagoon - or VWL for the bay lake area.

need more information for any more suggestions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter