• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parenthood. The End. In ONE Minute!

In an article I read today it said that the little girl you see at the table with Amber is the daughter of her new husband. They had a scene that they cut out where it shows the two single parents meeting at a indoor gym. Didn't see anything with Haddie.

That is interesting about the little girl--I thought she looked like a mini-Amber.

Yes! I was thrilled to see Ryan with Zeke even though it appeared that he and Amber were no longer together and she had someone new. I actually probably preferred that they weren't together. Her new guy shook his hand and she kissed his cheek. I was wondering if Joel and Julia's baby was biologically theirs or maybe another sibling to Victor. Anybody notice anything about Haddie?

I read an article that says #4 was biologically theirs. The couldn't make #3 biologically theirs because they hadn't been back together long enough and this storyline made them choose now if they were in it for the long haul. #4 shows they made it all the way back to eachother.

Back to an earlier conversation, while he didn't have as long a talk as he did with Sarah, he did talk to Crosby. He told him he believed in him to run the Lunchenette on his own. It's what Crosby needed.

I loved this ending, but also wish it was longer. And I cried almost the entire episode!

See, I never noticed that. He seemed to have a special relationship with most, if not all of his children. I might have guessed it was Crosby--remember the trip to get the car parts/bike? I also thought he really depended upon Adam to keep the family going--the responsible one. Not sure I ever saw it with Julia though, although I may be forgetting. I respect your opinion though and agree that he was certainly a straight shooter.

I'm not sure I noticed it until the last episode. But after that it very much seemed she was. Also his relationship with her kids was the strongest IMO (probably because he was their father figure).

I definitely think he meant it when he said Sarah was his favorite. He did tell Hank that she was his teacher and taught him to love unconditionally.

Love the show, loved the ending. I definitely will be missing it.

There was about a 2 year time jump at the end, I'm sure most people figured out. I've pretty much enjoyed the show, but I think more could have been done with Max's character. It seemed the parents didn't do enough to hold him responsible for his behavior. I've worked with kids with Asperger's and they have to have limits placed on them the same as "normal" kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter