Parasailing on CC

dthogue

DIS Veteran
My 11 yo DD wants to parasail while on Castaway Cay, but she does not met the 90lb requirement. Does anyone know if they offer tandem parasailing so that we can parasail together?

Thanks,

Yes they do offer tandem parasailing. I belive the price per person is the same as if you went up separately. I'm sure Andy will answer as he and his daughter just did it last month.

WDWLVR,
your answer is correct. the price is per person. alot of people do tandem parasailing. enjoy the view from up there and bring a camera.those memories will last a lifetime

I agree, my DD and I had a wonderful flight together, and yes, take a waterproof camera with you, just in case!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter