Parasailing at Key West - need advice

sinnika

DIS Veteran
We are going on the western caribbean in June and My DS 12 wants to parasail solo, which he can't do on CC since you have to be 13 to solo there. I'm looking for some feedback on parasailing at Key West...the good and the bad. Any and all feedback, names of companies, websites, etc appreciated!:goodvibes

Have you checked out the EXCURSION REVIEWS in the DIS DCL FAQ thread at the top of this forum? I do not recall seeing anything about parasailing but I did not read all the way through Shirley's thread about Key West. You might find something there.

Have you checked out the EXCURSION REVIEWS in the DIS DCL FAQ thread at the top of this forum? I do not recall seeing anything about parasailing but I did not read all the way through Shirley's thread about Key West. You might find something there.

Just finished reading through...no luck there! I'll check out Shirley's website suggestions and look for some companies. I'm sure there are cruisers that have parasailed at Key West, esp since its half the price as Castaway Cay for most of the operators I have researched so far!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter