Paradise Pier hotel - in room WiFi?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by grumpy's fan, Aug 25, 2009.

1. grumpy's fan

grumpy's fan Mouseketeer

Does the Paradise Pier hotel have in room internet? Considering staying there this next trip but I will have school assignments due and I need WiFi to upload them, and I'd rather do it from the room than a business center or lounge....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

It's wired internet and included in the resort fee. Cable is provided.

4. grumpy's fan

grumpy's fan Mouseketeer

5. dragitoff

dragitoff DIS Veteran

How about Disneyland Hotel? Since I got a blackberry for work, I typically only use the WiFi on my iPod and PSP to browse the net when I travel. That keeps me from lugging around my laptop

6. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

DLH is the same.

However, the public areas have wifi, and I've found that the wifi "waves" don't know what walls and floors are, and we've picked up the public area wifi on our laptop at PPH. I don't think we even brought the laptop on our DLH visit so we didn't try there.

7. ScooterL

ScooterL DIS Veteran

I was at the DLH in April, and had Wi-Fi access from our room in the Magic Tower. There was also Wi-Fi access in the lobby.

8. Buttercup26

Buttercup26 Mouseketeer

We were able to pick up WiFi in our room at PPH in May. There is also the wired connection as a previous poster said.

9. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

my blackberry can recieve the WIFI from Paradise Pier Hotel BUT theres some kind of script that my blackberry cannot run...

fyi, i can pick up Paradise Pier hotel's WIFI on paradise pier in DCA... yes, it goes pretty far...