paradise beach

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
Where is paradise beach located on cozumel? Is it far from chankanaab? thanks Jill

Hi Jill!
Paradise Beach is just down the road from Chankanaab. It is a $12 cab ride from the International Pier (I was sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas, an RCI ship; don't know what pier you'll be on) and it took around 12 minutes to get there.

I was just there on April 24 and it's beautiful! Lovely water, sandy beach, lots of comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas, great service, food was delicious with generous portions! And we saved money by not having to pay entrance fees! I had booked a shore excursion for 3 adults to go to Playa Del Sol, and it cost $84 just to get in to the beach. At Paradise Beach, I paid $0!

If you have any other questions, just ask! Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter