• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parade Route for Main Steet ELP

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
Does this follow the same route as Spectromagic? We usually watch Spectro in Frontierland right at the end of the route. I have found that even in the summer months this area is a lot less crowded because its the end of the parade route and nobody wants to wait the extra 20 min to see the parade. I would like to use the same strategy so any advice from someone who has been recently would be great!

P.S. I am WAAAAY behind in podcasts so it this was discussed I apologize for asking again..

We watched it from Frontierland at one point last week. The route is the same, if I'm remembering correctly.

Thanks Kathy and Nikki! We will be there in about a week and a half, can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter