• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Papers sent out today

disneyangels

Earning My Ears
:bounce: Well we put the papers in the mail today. We look forward to making our first reservation. My DH had the pleasure of putting the Fedex package in the box and we will keep the "Disney pen" in a special place. As an extra bonus we got the coolest Mickey backpack. P.S. I have so much fun reading the message board at night, not to mention all of the great information I get. Thanks to EVERYBODY.:pinkbounc

We can understand your excitement. We joined last April and will be taking our first trip home Presidents Week in February. Congratulations!!!!

WELCOME HOME!!!

That adds another NYer to our ranks. You don't happen to be a fellow Yankee fan?;) ;)

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome and congratulations to all the other new members. Our next trip to Disney is Easter Week 3/30-4/6...we're counting down the days.

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!

Now enjoy the 40 years of planning!:D

CONGRATULATIONS

b_Jan_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter