Paper Tickets from AAA?

ProudMommyof2

DIS Veteran
I bought our Buy 2 get 1 free tickets at AAA yesterday. They are printed on regular sheets of paper. They state that they are the tickets with a bar code but I do not trust these sheets of paper to hold up for 3 days.

Can I go to the ticket counter and have them transferred to a sturdier ticket?

Thanks!

Guest Services will only exchange them in rare cases now. Too many people were doing that and it slowed things down...big time. I would suggest printing multiple copies so you can have extras...in case they get wet or torn or something.

I bought our Buy 2 get 1 free tickets at AAA yesterday. They are printed on regular sheets of paper. They state that they are the tickets with a bar code but I do not trust these sheets of paper to hold up for 3 days.

Thanks!

Do tell? What length ticket is it? MY Brother needs tickets for June. At my AAA they are regular tickets, but the ticket I got to Busch Gardens was on a piece of paper. No problem.

The tickets are 2 day park to park tickets with 1 additional day free. They were simply printed on normal white 8 1/2 x 11 paper

In December they let my daughters boyfriend exchange his "paper" ticket for a "real" ticket with no issues. Not sure if this changed since them. He simply told guest services he was afraid he would lose it or ruin it.

if the ticket you have is torn or full of ketchup, you have a good chance of exchanging it.

do what one posted suggested, make multiply copies of those tickets in case you need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter