Paper doll swap ~ Interest thread ~ Sign ups open Sat 1/19 at noon (eastern)

I would like to do a couple of these groups as my first try at a swap. I may have some questions, but I think I can easily do this. Thanks

Amanda

:dance3: Yay! We can move the dates around if need be ;)

Thanks for the offer. I think the dates will work for me. I just need to make sure the kiddos don't have academic tournaments every weekend in Feb. I'm looking forward to this one!

Ok I'm in for a few groups but I'll be out of town during sign ups and won't be back home until early afternoon. Can someone sign me up if I pm my choices the Friday before please :)

This is very tempting. I will see how I am doing by the time sign-ups open but the Epcot dolls really tempt me. I will have to think about the other groups but it won't be too much to mail if I stick with 1 or 2 groups.

Rebecca

Ok I'm in for a few groups but I'll be out of town during sign ups and won't be back home until early afternoon. Can someone sign me up if I pm my choices the Friday before please :)

Michelle, I'll be your sign up buddy. Just pm me your choices when you get the chance.

For the groups that say Disney Girls and Disney Guys...do we come up with our own? And does that mean a character or someone at Disney such as a PhotoPass Photographer or a Bell Hop from the Tower of Terror?

I too am going to sit this one out, but keep me in mind if you need an angel.
We'll miss you, but, thanks for offering to angel.

I would like to do a couple of these groups as my first try at a swap. I may have some questions, but I think I can easily do this. Thanks

Amanda

We'd love to have you :thumbsup2 As a newbie we would limit you to 3 groups. Ask all the questions you want. We were all newbies once and I remember asking lots and lots of questions.

This is very tempting. I will see how I am doing by the time sign-ups open but the Epcot dolls really tempt me. I will have to think about the other groups but it won't be too much to mail if I stick with 1 or 2 groups.

Rebecca

We'd love to have you join in the fun :)

For the groups that say Disney Girls and Disney Guys...do we come up with our own? And does that mean a character or someone at Disney such as a PhotoPass Photographer or a Bell Hop from the Tower of Terror?

Disney girls and Disney guys would be characters that aren't listed. For instance last time we had Mary Poppins, Bert, Kim Possible, Lilo, Fairy Godmother, Jessie. Other options for guys could be Woody, Buzz, etc. You would choose who you want to make at sign-ups.

There is also a CM group where you would choose a CM ie-photo pass photographer, tram driver, ToT bellhop, etc.

Question for y'all.

Should we add Merida to the princess list? If so which group and do we want to eliminate a princess to add Merida?

Question for y'all.

Should we add Merida to the princess list? If so which group and do we want to eliminate a princess to add Merida?

yes please! how about Pocahontas? I can't remember the last time I saw her in the park

We always see Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom.

Perhaps Merida could go in the Princess list and Pocahontas to the Disney Girls?

Are there any other new characters???

eta: Who are the fairies you might meet and greet? I am looking around and see it usually says only Tinkerbell and friends?

yes please! how about Pocahontas? I can't remember the last time I saw her in the park

We always see Pocahontas at Animal Kingdom.

Perhaps Merida could go in the Princess list and Pocahontas to the Disney Girls? Let's go with this option

Are there any other new characters???

eta: Who are the fairies you might meet and greet? I am looking around and see it usually says only Tinkerbell and friends?
We've seen Tink, Vidia, Iredessa, Terrance, and Rosetta, but, I don't know who is greeting right now.
Pirates of the Caribbean? or just plain Pirates in general?
I'll add a pirates group. Can you help me with a list of characters?

What about Flynn Rider--prince or Disney guy?

We've seen Tink, Vidia, Iredessa, Terrance, and Rosetta, but, I don't know who is greeting right now.
I'll add a pirates group. Can you help me with a list of characters?

What about Flynn Rider--prince or Disney guy?

I think Flynn Rider could be either. (not much help am I??)

I found this wonderful site:
http://kennythepirate.com/disney-world-character-schedules/disney-world-character-schedule-list-finder/

I will browse this some more and then get back to you on the character listing for Pirates and Fairies.

Also, would anyone be interested in a Harry Potter Group? Does anyone have pictures from Universal/Wizarding World?
Harry Potter Characters:
Harry, Ron, Hermine, Dumbledore, Bellatrix, Hagrid, Voldemort, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter