Paper doll disign help - your talent needed

paperdollsailor.png

paperdollbuzz.png

Milliepie's paper dolls were sooooo darn cute...I couldn't resist trying a few.

I made all of these to fit 8.5x11 cardstock. Open up a word document and go to "file" then "page setup" then change all of the margins to "0". When you see a popup that says "...outside of printable area..." hit "ignore". Then copy and paste these into word. To make sure they are the correct size...go to "format" then "picture" and click on the "size" tab. Make sure that the image is 8.5x11. I left enough white margin around all of the images that you shouldn't have any problems with printing. Hope you like the dolls!

Girl:
PaperDoll.jpg

Boy:
PaperDollBoy.jpg

African American:
PaperDollAfricanAmerican.jpg

Asian:
PaperDollAsian.jpg

Glasses:
PaperDollGlasses.jpg

Outfits:

Clothes1.jpg

LittleMermaid.jpg

Princess.jpg

Pirate.jpg

Epcot Inspired:

Mexico
Mexican.jpg

Japan
Japan.jpg

China
China.jpg

Africa
Africa.jpg

Australia
Australia.jpg

Hawaii
Hawaii.jpg

Indian
Indian.jpg

I found the "Epcot" outfits at http://www.makingfriends.com/f_Friends.htm and modified them slightly to fit these paper dolls. The paper dolls are different on their site but are super cute! Here is an example of one of their extra special paper dolls:

WheelChairPaperDoll.jpg

And finally...
I thought it would be fun to make t-shirts using Natalie's (Donatalie) t-shirt DISigns. All of the disney art on the t-shirts is Natalie's...all I did was pick the t-shirt color and put her wonderful DISigns on them. No ironing and I didn't have to worry about finding the perfect t-shirt or transfer paper...how wonderful!!!

NataliesT-ShirtDISigns.jpg

And a few shorts and skorts to match...
ShortsSkirts.jpg

Thanks for these. My DDs are going to play with these this afternoon. I also went to the link and printed out the clothes for them to decorate them.

I love the Disney disigns.

Thanks again! My girls are sooooo excited! I even sent the link to my mother who just got a pattern for dolls at the craft store to make for my 4 year old!

These new posts are full of adorable options. :) I'm going to need more magnetic paper!!

Thank you all for such great designs!!

Milliepie and Dolly,
Do you think you could arrange the pages so that they just have outfits. I do not need the dolls because I bought the Melissa and Doug dolls. I know this may be too much to ask but I wanted to try not to waste the magnetic paper.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Milliepie and Dolly,
Do you think you could arrange the pages so that they just have outfits. I do not need the dolls because I bought the Melissa and Doug dolls. I know this may be too much to ask but I wanted to try not to waste the magnetic paper.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Other than the mermaid paper doll...all of my paperdolls are already seperate from the outfits. I do have a few hairstyles with the outfits but that is because they match the outfits, so I don't think there is any more seperating that I can do.

Dumb question, I know. But do u cut out doll on magnetic paper and also the clothes? Where is a place to get the Melissa & Doug paper dolls? None here in my area. thanx

Dumb question, I know. But do u cut out doll on magnetic paper and also the clothes? Where is a place to get the Melissa & Doug paper dolls? None here in my area. thanx

They were originally made for a mom that is driving with her children on vacation, and wanted to make them magnetic to keep them all together and to use with a cookie sheet to dress the dolls. That way there isn't a lot of paper peices all over the car. You print the dolls and clothes on magnetic paper and trim out.

Hope that answers your question.

Is there any way you can do up a baseball one for boy?
maybe even a smaller boy (he is only 2) that is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed?
You got the DD one already - Thanks!!

Boy this can be addicting!!
tia!

:)
Is there any way you can do up a baseball one for boy?
maybe even a smaller boy (he is only 2) that is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed?
You got the DD one already - Thanks!!

Boy this can be addicting!!
tia!

Addicting to make for sure but fun!!! I wasn't sure what you were wanting...hope one of these works. If not I think the original one that you liked was Milliepie's and I'm sure she can make the perfect one for you. :) :

MMCBaseball.jpg

Clothes2.jpg

Also, I thought I would make the paper dolls flesh color instead of just white. :)

PaperDoll2.jpg

PaperDollBoy2.jpg

LittleMermaid2.jpg

PaperDollGlasses2.jpg

Thanks ladies!
Dolly,
the mermaid was the one I was talking about but I realized that I could just cut off the doll when I print it!
Milliepie, thank you !!!!!!!

Thanks ladies!
Dolly,
the mermaid was the one I was talking about but I realized that I could just cut off the doll when I print it!
Milliepie, thank you !!!!!!!

I would be happy to take off the doll from the mermaid if you would still like me to. The reason that I left her on was that for the paperdolls that Milliepie and I used...the feet stick out the side if you put the mermaid tail over the paperdoll. So, I put them together and left the legs off. If that makes sense.

Anyways...just let me know and I will take off the body if that would help you.

I was wondering, if you print the doll out on magnetic paper, will the clothing stick to the doll? I think I remember having problems with this in the past for a different project, so I thought I'd see if anyone had any luck with it. Thanks!!!

These are great. Friends of ours are meeting us in Disney next month and I plan on making these as a surprise for my daughter and their 2 girls. Great designs!!! :thumbsup2

I was wondering, if you print the doll out on magnetic paper, will the clothing stick to the doll? I think I remember having problems with this in the past for a different project, so I thought I'd see if anyone had any luck with it. Thanks!!!

These are great. Friends of ours are meeting us in Disney next month and I plan on making these as a surprise for my daughter and their 2 girls. Great designs!!! :thumbsup2

I haven't made these so I'm not sure. Has anyone else tried these yet?

Try seeing if the magentic paper will stick to the magentic paper before you print. If it doesn't work. Print the paper dolls on regular paper and the clothes/hair, etc. on magnetic paper. Then the outfits/hair will hold the paper doll to the fridge or cookie sheet.

Post on here what works best once you try it all out. Thanks!

Love the baseball!!! So does my DS!!!

Great job... I have Photoshop but have no clue how to use it...lol

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Hi there! Here are some new outfits I made last night. Hope you all are having a great week! :)

paperdollswim.png

paperdollsports.png

paperdollgirlcollection.png

Paperdollclothes2.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter