Panoramic Disney Photos

Beautiful pictures!!! I am really enjoying this.

I can't wait to see if my camera can do the same.

New Orleans Square at Disneyland.

nos-panorama.jpg

This photo is from Jeff Keller at http://lostworld.pair.com/disneyland/index.html.

My Cannon powershot has a feature right in the camera to help you do this and the software to stich them together. I will post any I take when i get back!

Great panoramic night shot CivilEng68!! I can almost feel it as a warm summer night.

subscribing...awesome pictures....now if the next 470 something days could just hurry up!! ;)

TinkNH said:
My Cannon powershot has a feature right in the camera to help you do this and the software to stich them together. I will post any I take when i get back!

TinkNH,

I'm trying to learn how to use my Canon powershot, which one do you have?

I MUST remember to do this on my next Disney trip!! I'm always looking for new things to take pictures of, but I forgot about this new WAY of taking pictures! Thaks for the reminder and the great pics! If the thread is still going in May, I'll post some of mine when i return! (too bad I didn't see this before my last trip -- we just got back last week!)

labdogs42 said:
I MUST remember to do this on my next Disney trip!! I'm always looking for new things to take pictures of, but I forgot about this new WAY of taking pictures! Thaks for the reminder and the great pics! If the thread is still going in May, I'll post some of mine when i return!

If it isn't you can go right ahead and start a new one. I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Ok Gang, a bunch of you said you were going to post back some panoramic photos from your recent trips.... let's see some more panoramas of Disney!!

They used to sell at WDW panoramic shots of the 4 parks that came framed or in poster form. We have the Magic Kingdom right at dusk down Mainstreet witht he castle its great. When we went back last feb to get Epcots they were sold out. I know my digital wont do that but some disposables come as panoramics too.

SaraMc said:
...I know my digital wont do that but some disposables come as panoramics too....

My digital camera won't do panoramic shots but I have Panoramic Factory that takes regular pictures and stitches them together. That's how I created mine.

Cool thread I just found it :thumbsup2 . I didn't think to do this on my last trip but I will on the next one.

Here some I took with my regular (non digital) camera. I haven't learned how to stitch yet with the new camera.

File0064.jpg

File0065.jpg

File0067.jpg

File0068.jpg

File0070.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter