Panic!! MDE

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hi quick question.

In 2 days time I can book FPs for me and the 2 other people in my party. Just having a panic though as when I tried to do this just now(albeit 2 days early) it only showed me and not the 2 others on the screen when you go into FP reservation.

Is this an issue or am I just picking myself as the lead member of the family? Nervous that I don't screw this up!!!

Thanks

Have you created MDE accounts for the other two on the reservation and linked tickets for them?

Last edited:
Looking at mine as a comparison, I believe you probably won't be able to see them yet as technically they don't yet have valid theme park admission if you are booked as a package with tickets included. Certainly that is my understanding. On my MDE I see me - and it says something about needing valid theme park admission, then I can only see two friends of ours. I cannot see my husband or son even though they have a valid on site booking, presumably because we have not linked any tickets yet.

Thanks. When I look at my reservations and tickets sections it is showing all 3 of us with park tickets correctly. We are all on the hotel reservation and all ADR show the 3 of us. Hoping it's just because it is early and I'm the lead.

I do think they could simplify the MDE process in some areas.

Give them a call, I had all 5 of our tickets showing but 2 people 'missing' from my friends & family list. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and sorted it really quickly.It was something to do with how the 'missing' two had set up their MDE, I apologised for bothering them and she said it happens all the time.

It did the same thing to me up until the minute I was allowed to book. I was kind of worried, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter