Pandora to open May 27th, 2017

A soft opening before the 27th is very likely however softs are often right place right time. So unless you want to camp out near the entrance all day you probably won't be very lucky.

When you said earlier that they sometimes do softs for AP/DVC are those announced ahead of time or also totally random?

When you said earlier that they sometimes do softs for AP/DVC are those announced ahead of time or also totally random?
Both? For example they did AP/DVC previews for Rivers of Light this past weekend. The first day was not announced but then they confirmed they would do the same for the next two days. So sometimes they'll announce it and other times they won't.

Just saw the first promotion commercial on TV for Pandora. Disney will be pushing this big time. Avatar is showing almost non-stop on the various TV channels. We'll check it out next year in May.

Both? For example they did AP/DVC previews for Rivers of Light this past weekend. The first day was not announced but then they confirmed they would do the same for the next two days. So sometimes they'll announce it and other times they won't.

So how does that work? Do we walk up to a CM working nearby and ask if they are doing AP previews? Or do they ask people walking by if they are AP/DVC?

So how does that work? Do we walk up to a CM working nearby and ask if they are doing AP previews? Or do they ask people walking by if they are AP/DVC?
We won't know until it happens. Soft opening aren't as thought out as you may think.

My wife and I are going down for 2 weeks in early May, then again for 2 weeks in Sept. I doubt that we will change our May dates for this since we are going back in Sept, but I am very happy that we have a solid opening date.

A random question...Does anyone have an idea of how long each of the attractions will be? I know Flight of Passage is a film-based attraction, so I'm guessing 2-3 minutes. I'm just curious to know how long the boat attraction might be? I know we will probably know more the closer it gets to opening.

A random question...Does anyone have an idea of how long each of the attractions will be? I know Flight of Passage is a film-based attraction, so I'm guessing 2-3 minutes. I'm just curious to know how long the boat attraction might be? I know we will probably know more the closer it gets to opening.
The boat ride is relatively short. 4-5 minutes.

Has there been any mention of if the restaurant opening in pandora will be quick or table service?

Anyone else trepidatious of Flight of Passage not being pooh-friendly?

I don't think so. The ride seat has similarities to tron in shanghai (it's a coaster) and that was designed to be body type friendly and this isn't a coaster.

Pandora will be a large area. I think its the largest built to date or close to NFL... that is until SWL opens. I could be wrong. Also, how big is Cars Land?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter