Pandora/Chamilia Disney charms

ScrappinGran

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this...but here goes.
I have a Pandora necklace. Chamilia sells the Disney charms.
My local Chamilia retailer had no Disney beads in stock
(what's up with that?), but told me the Disney beads would
NOT fit on my Pandora neckace. I have purchased other Chamilia
beads that do fit, ( not there ) so I am wondering if this is
true before I order online. I love the silver bead with the pink
crystal Mickey head, and the glass bead with the black Mickey
head on it. Anyone know this answer?

I am looking at my pandora bracelet right now on my wrist. I have 2 chamilia disney charms on it. I bought them at the GF giftshop. I have Cinderellas carriage and a round bead with mickey cutout heads. Only difference I found is that Chamilia charms are smaller than Pandora and more shiny. They will dull down to match over time... at least that is my experience.

Upshot is that yes, chamilia Disney charms fit on Pandora bracelet.

I've been searching around on the boards to find posts about the Chamilia charms. I'm seeing conflicting information as to whether or not you can still buy the charms in the parks ... has anyone bought any in the parks or at Downtown Disney lately? I just got my bracelet last week.

I bought my Mickey and Minnie heads at a store in HS. They fit fine. The only complaint about them is that their noses kept getting caught on my sweaters this winter! :)

Thanks ... I'll be sure to look around in HS. I picked my first charm up today in a local store ... can't wait to see what I can find on vacation.

Try Ebay they are a lot cheaper...I have Mickey head and I bought my daughter Minnie and Tinkerbell

You think the noses are bad on getting caught on your clothes.. shew~ Just wait till you get the tinkerbell dangle charm!!~ That thing gets caught on everything and the wings are SHARP!:scared1: I have actualy put holes into clothing from it. I am thinking of getting that tended to here real soon. I love the way it looks on the bracelet though~

I just bought a few of them at the nice jewelery store on Main Street in MK. It's on the left hand side going towards the castle. I think it is called the Emporium.

bought a mickey head cham. bead for my bracelet at a store in downtown disney a few years ago. not sure if they still have them. hope so as my family and i are going in august:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!