Pandora Bracelet Thread

2009_0122Pandora0056.jpg

My updated bracelet!

Bob xoxoxo

Lovely Bob:thumbsup2 , You have nearly filled it, soon you will need another bracelet:rotfl2:

Oh, don't go there! I think Robert might just kill me if I need another bracelet before Easter!! :lmao:

so nice bob where can i go when in florida to buy charms
michelle

Thanks!

I hope someone can help you with your question..... I've never been across the pond, so I'm afraid I can't help...

Bob xoxoxoxox

Here's mine!
Not bad work since Tuesday, I hope you'll agree;) The charms aren't all Pandora, some are Biagi. I have bought some other colour glass beads to change according to outfit! The black spotty handbag charm is from my sweetie but it doesn't match anything on that so I've hung it off the Biagi handbag one. A friends father is a jeweller, I may get him to try and modify it.
I'll probably buy a safety chain next.

DSC_0080.jpg

so nice bob where can i go when in florida to buy charms
michelle

I went to a shop in the Florida Mall. It was a little gift type shop and they had a huge range of charms. Think it was called Polka Dotz.

Here's mine!
Not bad work since Tuesday, I hope you'll agree;) The charms aren't all Pandora, some are Biagi. I have bought some other colour glass beads to change according to outfit! The black spotty handbag charm is from my sweetie but it doesn't match anything on that so I've hung it off the Biagi handbag one. A friends father is a jeweller, I may get him to try and modify it.
I'll probably buy a safety chain next.

DSC_0080.jpg

That is really gorgeous. I bought my friend the handbag charm for her birthday - its gorgeous!

I bought another charm! Ooops!

I bought the Queen Bee- Thats what my Mum calls me when shes being sarcastic...!

weddingring009.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

That looks nice Bob, I think you are well and truly addicted now. I hope to get the bracelet in February.

That looks nice Bob, I think you are well and truly addicted now. I hope to get the bracelet in February.

I love her... She's got a gold crown, so she looks ace on my bracelet!

Ooooo!! Not long then! :teeth:

Bob xoxoxo

I just typed in google pandora bracelets in orlando and it came up with a list of stockists. I will be putting them into my Tom Tom later this year.

Bob I love your queen bee, I definitley think you have a serious addiction and can see you may need another bracelet real soon.:rotfl2:

Have you been going in the new Pandora shop at the monument for all of your charms??

Bob I love your queen bee, I definitley think you have a serious addiction and can see you may need another bracelet real soon.:rotfl2:

Have you been going in the new Pandora shop at the monument for all of your charms??

NEW Pandora shop at the monument?? No!! I knew about the Eldon Gardens one, but is there another???

Oh God, I'm going to be bankrupt!!! :lmao: I can well imagine this on my gravestone: "Devoted Partner, but more devoted to Pandora Charms"..... :lmao:

I shall upload an updated piccy later!

Bob xoxoxox

It certainly is a craze, wish I had opened a Pandora Concept Shop. Before Christmas I had noticed this jewellery shop in town but didn't think any more about it, till you mentioned your bracelet, then discovered it was a Pandora Concept Shop.

Today I went to have a look in it, fully expecting the empty store I saw before Christmas. However, there were quite a lot of people in there which I was surprised at. They didn't have any prices on display as I wanted to see if they were any cheaper than the net (well you have to hope) but it was far too busy to ask anyone.

A little while later the store was jam packed with people so this was one store definitely making a profit today.

I got one!:cool1: :cool1:

After my hubbie saw them on Saturday he said he wanted to buy me one and some charms to represent my family. I resisted as it wasn't my birthday but today relented and said he could. Am I not lucky?

Anyway he bought me the silver bracelet likes Bob's plus the same safety chain. Then for charms a heart with a zirconia in it (diamond like) for him, a band with a green periodite hanging from it, representing my eldest son born in August so was the youngest (August birthstone) and a rabbit representing my youngest son, who gave me the nickname of rabbit. Not for any cute cuddly reasons though, he gave me because I used to have a long red fleece, wear slippers that were flat soled that sort of made you shuffle on carpets and he said I reminded him of Hutch, the crazy rabbit off Wallace and Gromit and the WereRabbit. Now if you know what this rabbit looks like it isn't very complementary, however, the name stuck and has been used with affection by the rest of the family. Though it was funny when they forgot where they were, out in public, and called me it.

I have took a photo and will upload it when I get a chance. Just so chuffed and so pleased you introduced me to them Bob. So as I have a green stone I am going to theme this bracelet round this colour, what colours do you think would go with it?

I had a bit of fun mixing charms on the official website tonight. Tea was that late by eldest made us a lovely chicken curry which made another lucky day for me.

I got one!:cool1: :cool1:

After my hubbie saw them on Saturday he said he wanted to buy me one and some charms to represent my family. I resisted as it wasn't my birthday but today relented and said he could. Am I not lucky?

Anyway he bought me the silver bracelet likes Bob's plus the same safety chain. Then for charms a heart with a zirconia in it (diamond like) for him, a band with a green periodite hanging from it, representing my eldest son born in August so was the youngest (August birthstone) and a rabbit representing my youngest son, who gave me the nickname of rabbit. Not for any cute cuddly reasons though, he gave me because I used to have a long red fleece, wear slippers that were flat soled that sort of made you shuffle on carpets and he said I reminded him of Hutch, the crazy rabbit off Wallace and Gromit and the WereRabbit. Now if you know what this rabbit looks like it isn't very complementary, however, the name stuck and has been used with affection by the rest of the family. Though it was funny when they forgot where they were, out in public, and called me it.

I have took a photo and will upload it when I get a chance. Just so chuffed and so pleased you introduced me to them Bob. So as I have a green stone I am going to theme this bracelet round this colour, what colours do you think would go with it?

I had a bit of fun mixing charms on the official website tonight. Tea was that late by eldest made us a lovely chicken curry which made another lucky day for me.

How fantastic and lovely!!! That is awesome!!! :banana: Can't wait to see a piccie!!

Right, so you're going with green (A damn fine choice might I say? I love Green!).... Perodite is quite a yellowy green yes? I would maybe consider mixing it with Browns and Smokey Quartz for an earthy kinda look.... Or possibly mixed with various shades of Pink (avoiding hot pink)...... Those are the colours I'd mix! :thumbsup2 Obviously then mixed with silvers and golds...

I just realised I never did post an updated bracelet piccie! I shall do that now!

Bob xoxoxox

Heres some updated pics of my bracelet now.... I've sworn I'm getting no more charms for a while now!!

Pandora2001.jpg

Pandora2004.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

Wow, Bob, i love your bracelet.

My mum was suggesting buying me a Pandora bracelet for my upcoming 16th birthday. I'll have to reconsider my choice, because i really like the look of these.

Wow, Bob, i love your bracelet.

My mum was suggesting buying me a Pandora bracelet for my upcoming 16th birthday. I'll have to reconsider my choice, because i really like the look of these.

They are fantastic- Such a personal thing! No-ones bracelet is ever the same as your own.... Also, a lovely landmark birthday present! Mine was a pressie for my 21st....

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!