Pandora Bracelet Thread

Thanks. Are the websites which sell the bracelets at a discount likely to be dodgy? The official price for the bracelet I want seems to be £55, but on some websites I have seen it for £40 ish. :confused3:confused3

Thanks. Are the websites which sell the bracelets at a discount likely to be dodgy? The official price for the bracelet I want seems to be £55, but on some websites I have seen it for £40 ish. :confused3:confused3

I couldn't say for sure if they're dodgy, but Pandora official shops silver bracelets retail at £55, so I'd probably say I'd go with that price just to be sure :confused3

So did anyone else get any beads for Christmas? I got 7 lovelinks beads so my pink bracelet and my blue/green bracelets are now both full (I'll take pics later!) I got some Christmas money too so I am going to start on a necklace next.

We gave my mom 4 charms for Christmas and she loved them. I got my first bracelet for Christmas and just 1 charm for it. It's a dangling pearl which is my birthstone. I'm hoping to add more charms soon! Maybe I'll get one for every holiday...:)

I got 2 charms from my husband, I need to get a new bracelet though as mine has become damaged somehow, there are 2 little kinks in it, no idea how it happened. I asked in the Pandora shop and they said its because I have a Chamelia charm on there but I don't see why that would matter? :confused3

Well as a complete surprise my DH bought me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas ... I was not expecting one as we had an agreed budget which was a lot less than the bracelet. I was really chuffed with it. He also bought be the heart charm and my kids bought me the suitcase charm as I love travelling so much. I will post a photo when I find my camera !!

Sad news!

Apparently, from what I've gathered from reading the Pandora Facebook page, there's a major price hike starting tomorrow! :(

I've gathered that regular silver charms will now be priced at £30 and glass beads coming in at around £35. Goodness knows what the enamel and gold beads will come in at...:sad2:

I'll be restricting what I buy from now on, cannot afford 'treats' at those prices!

that's quite some increase considering the tax is only increasing by 2.5% :scared1:

Hopefully chamilia charms won't increase by the same crazy amounts which should leave some options - maybe if enough people buy chamilia instead then they might lower their price again :rolleyes1

DF bought me a chamilia bracelet for our anniversary, along with a snowflake charm :cloud9:

When we got back from visiting DF's family for Xmas, my mom gave me another charm - the giraffe - instead of a stocking :goodvibes Made me cry, as I've been wanting it for months and had mentioned it at one point to her...but she doesn't really show that she listens or cares much so it meant much more. Also, I wanted it to represent our stay in Aug 2009 at AKL, and my mom wasn't able to attend due to having a hysterectomy so this is like she was there now :rolleyes:

that's quite some increase considering the tax is only increasing by 2.5% :scared1:

Hopefully chamilia charms won't increase by the same crazy amounts which should leave some options - maybe if enough people buy chamilia instead then they might lower their price again :rolleyes1

I do believe (only from reading, so not sure how certain) that Chamilia charm prices are increasing too. But I'm not sure on the amounts :confused3

Im sorry if this thread has been buried for a reason but I am so excited to be able to finally add that Dh bought me my very first charm today so I can officially say that as my bracelet now has 2 charms I am a collector :goodvibes:goodvibes

My bracelet was a thank you present from a lovely lady who really made my day back in January especially as it came complete with a money bags charm and now I have a little girl charm!! My dh said I can have a charm everytime Cam goes to the childrens hospital so this bracelet will be full before I know it !!
I was stupidly excited to actually go into the pandora shop and buy something instead of just gazing longingly through the window :lmao:

Anyone expecting charms for mothers day??

Aww that's nice Louise. :)

It's nice to see this thread again, personally I stopped posting as I had kind of filled up all of my bracelets so stopped buying for a while. I have seen a few new charms recently that I liked so you never know I may be back posting pics in the future. Until then it would be nice to see pics of everyone else's bracelet though. :goodvibes

Congratulations on getting a second charm.

I am the same as Claire. I filled one bracelet and did half of another and then I kind of ran out of charms that I really wanted. I recently got the Royal Wedding charm.

Corinna

went to put my bracelet on tonight & can't find it anywhere.it's in its box somewhere,but can i find it!
will have to have a good look tomorrow,or hubbys,not gonna be impressed!
tracy

went to put my bracelet on tonight & can't find it anywhere.it's in its box somewhere,but can i find it!
will have to have a good look tomorrow,or hubbys,not gonna be impressed!
tracy

Oh Tracy, I do hope you've managed to find your bracelet :sad2:

I've got two now, my leather one and my silver one. I think I only need one more charm and maybe a spacer before my silver one is complete. But there's nothing that catches my eye at the moment, I think I'll wait for the new summer beads.

found it:cool1::cool1:
we have been decorating & my husband must have,put it away safely.he says it was me,but i never put anything,where he found it.wasn't going to argue though,just glad he found it:)
i may treat myself,to another one this year,as this one is full now,although no charms,at the moment,mean anything to me,so may wait to see,if anymore get released this year.
tracy

my lovely Dh and girls got me a 'mum' pandora bead for mothers day ( and it's got a hidden micky on!) so my bracelet is now complete.

will try to post a pic later.

my Boys bought me a lovely Pandora string necklace (purple ) with a drop flower charm for it, I now need to read the book about how to tie it etc but I love it

will post a piccie in a bit :goodvibes

Just got a Pandora bracelet for Christmas and 2 beads (along with 2 clips and the safty beads thing...yup hubby went over board)...

But anyway we are going to be in Disney at the end of the month (also my Birthday) and I really want a Disney bead...

I found this website http://www.charmchateau.com/index.html

and I really like this bead http://www.charmchateau.com/catalog/item/7303855/7577139.htm

Ds has been into tigger since he was born (now almost 5) so I thought this would be perfect.

They are located at the FL Mall but we werent planning on going there. But they do free shipping so was thinking about ordering it. But would love hubby and DS to pick it out (of course hubby will streer DS to this one lol). But wasnt sure if there was other places that sell this and how the prices were.

Thanks guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter