Pandora Bracelet Thread

Hi everyone! I'm so excited -- my husband got me one for Mother's day (It was my first Mom's Day!) and I love it! I'm going to go with a theme -- focusing on my son and husband and our special moments. He got me an L for Lucas (our son's name) and the first charm I want to get is a castle -- since we got engaged while watching Wishes. I told him that I now have at least ONE mor thing I have to buy while at Disney!!

Hi!
I am new to this...but have noticed the Chamilia Disney charms in local Shopping Centre!
I know its personal taste...but what do you recommend? A Pandora bracelet or a Chamilia one? Are the charms interchangeable? Any advice foe esomeone starting off?
Thanks
Lyn

Hi!
I am new to this...but have noticed the Chamilia Disney charms in local Shopping Centre!
I know its personal taste...but what do you recommend? A Pandora bracelet or a Chamilia one? Are the charms interchangeable? Any advice foe esomeone starting off?
Thanks
Lyn

I personally prefer the Pandora bracelet as the clasp is a bit better made. However, the charms are interchangeable. Chamilia charms are brighter and do not tarnish as easily.

Corinna

Hi!
Thanks
Lyn

Hi Lyn

I personally prefer the Pandora bracelet too, I have a Pandora bracelet with all chamilia Disney charms, finished off with two Pandora clips.

Here's a pic of my Disney bracelet......

P1050421.jpg

how old is the child?
i bought my 9 yr old grandaughter,a pandora for christmas.she is very grown up,about it.she realises how expensive it is,as you collect more charms & only aks for charms,that are special to her.she wears it,on special occasions & it is something,that she can keep & maybe hand down.
tracy

She is 9, I had a look today but think price is too much, had a look at chamila ones in h samuel which are expensive but not as much as pandora.

I personally prefer the Pandora bracelet as the clasp is a bit better made. However, the charms are interchangeable. Chamilia charms are brighter and do not tarnish as easily.

Corinna

Thanks Thats helpful! i have an Aug birthday...............!
Lyn

Hi Lyn

I personally prefer the Pandora bracelet too, I have a Pandora bracelet with all chamilia Disney charms, finished off with two Pandora clips.

Here's a pic of my Disney bracelet......

P1050421.jpg

LOvely! I think I'm hooked......................thanks!
Lyn

hmm a hard one, my dd (10) has a pandora and before that a chamilla one, and she loves it, she understands the value of it.
(To be honest shes at that expensive age anyway...lol)

But ive already had to buy her a bigger one, she used to have the chamilla and it got too small with all her beads on it, so we replaced it with the pandora, i actually got a size up to what they suggested in the shop, as she already has quite a few beads and it was tight when full, i think shell need a bigger one again before she settles on her adult size, so its going to be more money yet, on the plus size ive saved her small one for her sister when shes bigger, at the moment it fits jess still with just a few charms on it, but wont fit with any more added.

There is this one place on ebay that has high quality pandora beads listed as auctions for really cheap. They have everything you could possibly imagine and the prices are incredible. You can see for yourself here

shop.ebay.com/jaydubnj/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2988&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=2

i wouldn't buy them off e bay,alot of them are fakes.
no fakes for me,on my bracelet,its a definate no no!
tracy

You are not allowed to sell on the disboards.

The message has been reported to Mandy so I am sure she will delete it soon.

I chose a charm for my bracelet today for my birthday :goodvibes I've got a Pandora bracelet and 2 Pandora charms that I got at the Florida Mall last year. Had to get a Chamilia charm as there are no Pandora shops where I live. I chose a Disney charm, its got a blue stone and the words 'dreams really do come true' engraved on it, it is gorgeous!! :cool1:

Is there somewhere on Disney property that you can get the charms?

My sister in law is coming with us for her first trip and she said I have to find a place that has them.

Is there somewhere on Disney property that you can get the charms?

My sister in law is coming with us for her first trip and she said I have to find a place that has them.

I got a couple from Uptown Jewelers at the Magic Kingdom, and I do believe they're down at the World of Disney at DTD also.

Must add though, the actual Disney charms that are from the parks, aren't Pandora beads, but they do still fit on Pandora bracelets!

I bought a Chamilia 'dreams come true' charm last week and it won't fit on my pandora. :(

Will have to take it back. As it's a new one do you think they've cottoned on to people putting them on Pandoras?

Personally I think thats very silly as all it means is one less sale from me! I won't be buying on of their bracelets!

I bought a Chamilia 'dreams come true' charm last week and it won't fit on my pandora. :(

Will have to take it back. As it's a new one do you think they've cottoned on to people putting them on Pandoras?

Personally I think thats very silly as all it means is one less sale from me! I won't be buying on of their bracelets!

:sad2: That doesn't sound good!

I do think they've probably done what you've said though, in hope that people will purchase one of their bracelets!

I'm another who won't be buying one either though!

I had excatly the same problem with mine. the new dreams come true one.......it didnt even ft on dd chamilla braclette so i dont hink they have changed anything ,i think maybe a faulty batch, i took it back and swapped it for the same bead but another one and it fits fine, ive only had this problem with one other chamilla one, the puple sparkley bag i got for my dd, i think its just odd ones, swap it im sure it will be fine.

:sad2: That doesn't sound good!

I do think they've probably done what you've said though, in hope that people will purchase one of their bracelets!

I'm another who won't be buying one either though!

Whilst I purchasing DD chamilia bracelet and charms the sale woman tried each charm on it. Some of them would not screw/thread on correctly, she mentioned that some don't always go on

I have that charm and it fits on my Pandora bracelet :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter