Pancake Day!

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
OK then, so who's having pancakes tomorrow? And what's your favourite pancake filling/topping?

I will be having some as DH is out for a meal with his workmates tomorrow night so I will make some for me and Daniel. Sugar and lemon for me - yummy :)

Sugar and lemon here too - my wife burnt them last year so touch wood. :worried:

its my mum birthday tomorrow lol, pancake day

we have ash on our pancakes (you know a tomatoe based stew with potatoes, meat etc in it) very nice and i cant wait till tea tomorrow for it

JohnnySharp2 said:
Sugar and lemon here too - my wife burnt them last year so touch wood. :worried:

You could always make them yourself Johnny ;) :rotfl:

Perhaps I'm over - indulgent, but I like golden syrup or chocolate chips!
I'd better have mine after Slimming World on Wednesday. :teeth:

DS & DD bought some Ben & Jerry's ice cream at Waitrose today to put on their pancakes tomorrow - far too sickly for me. Just a little sprinkling of sugar and lemon is how I like them :)

pancaketossani.gif

ive promised to make pancakes for all the childminding kids after school :)
we have got parents evening tonight at school so it will be too much of a rush after tea :eek:

i have sugar and lemon on mine tho :thumbsup2

Made `em already for DD this morning, she likes just sugar. I don`t like pancakes at all - so none for me. DH was still in bed so none for him either!

I'm having mine with maple syrup and then going to the gym for an extra hour :scared:

Sugar & Lemon is a very british thing for on pancakes... I like mine with sugar & lemon too.
DH has all sorts of stuff on his, the stickier the better ;)

I like sugar and lemon too, but my favourite is golden syrup yummy :thumbsup2
I got this great pancake mix yesterday, it's in a plastic bottle and you just add milk and shake it up. I think it was made by the same people who make the squeezy lemon things :scratchin

I like the ones you get at the food court at Port Orleans :rotfl2:
some how don't think I have time today to drop over for one :lmao:

just have to make my own

I love raisins in mine and lots of butter

I'll go with maple syrup - we bought some in Canada a few months ago and haven't got around to trying any yet, plus we still have some wicked stuff from Vermont... :goodvibes

DH is sticking to lemon and sugar. The lemons are home grown (small tree in the conservatory) and amazingly sweet - I might even be tempted to try some! :teeth:

Charlotte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts